"You sure about that,karma?You won't be picking fights and gettin into trouble in our trip,right?"sugino asked in worry.

While i just stood there awkwardly not knowing why im even here.

"No sweat"he smiled.He's so cute...

"When I fight off site,I make sure to silence any witnesses-- the whole thing stays hush hush"No he's not....

He showed a picture of a beaten guy and a girl holding their Id up beside him.

"C'mon'You cant let him in our group!"sugino said to Nagisa.

"Ehhh..But we are old friends.."Nagisa said.

Karma cut them off and asked.

"Where's our fourth?Nagisa,Sugino,Kayano, and?"

I was immediately dragged by kayano-san.

"Oh,I invited Okuda!"

He looked at me and smiled as if he won a giant teddy bear.Were just staring at each other while he continued to talk.

"We need six.Shouldn't our last member be a girl?"he said not taking off his stare at me.

"I knew this time would come.I asked her a looong time ago:How about the class idol,kanzaki?"sugino told karma

Then karma's eyes moved to the beauty.

I felt insecure for the moment.But something calmed me...it was because karma didn't look at her too long instead looked back at me and we just looked at each other as if were having a staring contest.

My heart is like banging and wanting to jump out of chest.oh gosh i sounded like a girl from a cliche love story book.

I never knew this will happen to me...

I don't really believe it those kind of stuff.But right now.

I don't have to deny it.I'm not stupid enough to even lie to myself.

I have feelings for him.

"Alright! We'll have a meeting after class here about where were gonna do our assassination."Nagisa announced.

I feel. Bit conscious cause right now....Karma-kun is still staring at me.

I looked awy trying to prevent myself to look like an blushing idiot.

And when the 'after class meeting' arrived i got back to the classroom but just to find hayami and Chiba.

Hm?

"E-Eh Okuda -San..Why are you still here?"hayami asked.

"Umm were having a meeting here"i said.

"Oh we were in cleaning duty.But were done so we'll go on ahead now"chiba-kun said and both of the nod and i bowed."take care"

Hmm so alone huh?Our last class is gym class that's why everyone brought their bags outside so they could leave after.So yeah..im alone.

"Yo nami-chi~"

"GAH! WHAT THE? karma-kun!"I clutched into my chest desperately making my heart slow down but not because i was shocked or surprised but because of his presence.

Ive been like this for quite a long time.Whenever he's near i panic.

"Hmm..You know..You're acting weird lately"he said and took a seat beside me.

"Well its all your fault for stating silent aabout that night when you kissed my cheek"i mumbled.

I looked down at my hands but the silence bothered me so i looked up at him only to see a rare sight.
His mouth hangs open.His eyes widened and his face is all red.

"Woah W-Wait a sec.Y-You mean that re-eally happened?! I thought it w-was a dream--"

The others came in the classroom cutting him off.

"Karma-kun?Are you okay?"Nagisa asked.

"H-ha? Oh uh yeah."He tried to compose his self.

He made it though as if nothing happened he's back to his usual self the whole meeting.

...

When the meeting ended i decided to go home since i don't have plans with kayano-san nor Rio-chan.

But when I got to the train station waiting for the train to arrive i looked at my right and was startled when I realised it was karma-kun.He has the same surprised expression.

"Ma..nami"he mumbled and looked away.His face again changed its color making mine as well.

We look like idiots.Blushing awkwardly.

Does this mean..we have mutual feelings for eachother?

Happiness invade my whole body.

"Let's go on a date...on the trip lets ditch the others once were done with our group's assassination"he said still looking away.

"Who are you to decide that fast?"I asked and the train arrived.

He glanced at me then looked back at the opening doors of the train and sighed.

He stood there for quite a long time as if he's waiting for something he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him until i felt a pair of lips clashed into mine...

He pulled away and said

"Your future husband"

His eyes stares at mine."damn it! I already love you!"

Then ran to the inside of the train before the door closed so he was waiting for the doors to close and use it to escape?!

But wait.....wha..

W-what

Ha?

What just happened.

Reality struck me and my knees weakened so i am now seating on the floor.

My hands covered my mouth.

What the heck?!

He

H-he kissed me?!

And said...he loves me.

Guess what you idiot.

"I love you too"i mumbled.

......
Ereen:hooooowmygosshhh
Anyway im really sorry for not updating .Ever since vacation started I've benn pretty busy traveling.I live in the Philippines.And few weeks ago I got to Manila cause my dad is coming back here home and then we also visited Batangas a few days ago so yeah..oh wait i don't even know if your reading this or just skipped hahaha anyway I'll be updating tomorrow since i really wanna sleep...