Foreign Emotions

Harry's POV
"Bella, where are you taking me? Please tell," I say. She's so good at keeping matters a secret from me. I've asked her the same question ten times since we left the house. So far I've gotten no reply.
"It's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll love it." Suddenly, Bella stops the car, making me slam into the dashboard. I turn toward her to find a victorious smile adorning her face.
"Told you to wear your seat belt." Bella says, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I smack her arm playfully. She gets out of the car, without switching off the engine or parking the car.
"Where..." I begin to ask, but then someone opens my door. The man is wearing a shirt with 'Valet' written on it. Fancy.
"Thank you." I say, stepping out of the car. Jacket in hand, I follow Bella up a few steps. There's a huge sign beside the entrance that reads, 'Splash Gallery - Open since 1988.'
"Is this an art gallery?" I ask her, and Bella nods. Smiling, she takes my hand in hers and leads me through massive wood and glass doors. The room has a domed ceiling and the ceiling has intricate floral designs made on it. The room's walls are covered with various paintings by various artists. People - who are way too overdressed for the event - are roaming around the room, trying to decide which painting they want to pick.
"These are beautiful." I say, heading over to a painting of a maple tree in Autumn. The painting is done so intricately and the artist has a great eye for detecting the shades on the tree.
"Yeah, they are." Bella says, wrapping her arm around mine. She places her head on my shoulder and I stiffen up. We're too close for my liking. However, I don't want to push her away and make this awkward. So I continue to walk down the room, admiring each painting in turn.
"Bella, whose gallery is this?" I ask her, after we take one full round of the room.
"Mine." A man says from behind us. We both turn around and my eyes land on a man who looks around our age. However, he has a lot of white hair and he's wearing glasses that match Harry Potter's.
"And you are?" I say.
"Brian, Bella's close friend." Brian says, smiling. He holds his hand out for me to take and I do, smiling back at him. However, I don't like the way he called Bella 'a close friend.'
"I'm Harry, Bella's...boyfriend." Brian looks at Bella questioningly, but she's staring at me with wide eyes. I pat her arm comfortingly.
"Y-Yeah," Bella stutters. Recovering from her shock, she turns to Brian, smiling. "How are you? Long time no see."
"You've been so busy, Bella. Now I know why." Brian says, looking at me. He winks at her and then takes her hand, tugging her toward him. She slips her arm out from mine and follows him. Ouch! Why the heck did she just leave me like that? I'm the one who she brought here, not that Brian guy. They both walk off, and stop in front of a porcelain figure. Well, it's their bad luck that I'm going to follow them. Even though I'm a few steps behind them, I can hear them talking animatedly. A waiter comes over with a tray of champagne flutes and I grab one. In less than two sips, I've downed the whole glass. Brian takes Bella's hand in his and she makes no move, whatsoever, to remove it. I told Brian that I'm her boyfriend, yet he's flirting with her. It's clear that he is. Asshole! Next, Brian and Bella stop in front of a huge painting of a horse, and a dead man lying on the horse. They talk about arranging a dinner plan sometime soon and then Brian leans in. My heart rate quickens and my blood boils. How fucking dare he?! Before I know it, I'm between them, with my hand on Bella's arm.
"Back off." I say, staring Brian straight in the eyes. Mentally challenging him to defy me, and try something again on my girl. My girl? Why the heck did I just think that? Bella is definitely not my girl. Inhaling a deep breath, I turn around and head toward the exit. I need some air. I need some fresh air and space from Bella. I don't know what I'm feeling for her. It's weird knowing that she's my wife, but I don't remember anything and I don't love her. At least I don't think that I do. However, the feelings that Bella awakens in me are foreign. I didn't feel like this with May. I don't think that any other girl can make me feel the way Bella does.
"Harry! Wait!" Bella yells from behind me, following me down the stairs. I don't turn around, I don't want to. The emotions that I'm feeling are scaring me.
"Harry, stop!" Bella yells again and this time she grabs hold of my arm and jerks me backwards. Bella is panting, clearly not used to running after people in heels.
"What do you want?" I ask her, raising my brow.
"I want to know why the hell did you do that? Call yourself my boyfriend and then come between Brian and I?" Bella says, elevating her breaths.
"I-I don't know, Bella. Trust me, I'm trying to figure everything out myself," I say. "You make me feel jealous, happy, excited...a lot of emotions that no one can pull from me. Not even May." Bella flinches at the mention of her name.
"Is that a bad thing? Harry, maybe the feelings that you have for me - that have been buried due to your memory loss - are coming back up." Bella takes a step closer to me. Instinctively, I take a step back.
"Don't, please. I'm having a hard enough time." I hold up my hands, as if that'll keep her away from me. Bella looks hurt. Heck, saying she looks hurt is an understatement. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? I really am. Just give me some time." I move my hand toward Bella, to place it on her shoulder. However, she moves back, just like I did.
"I'm going to give you time and space, okay?" Bella says, not meeting my gaze. "Till then, I'll just hang around with Brian." Her words cut me like a knife. I don't know if she said that on purpose, or she's just telling me not to interfere again. Either way, my blood starts boiling again. Without thinking my actions through, I grab Bella's face in my hands and press her mouth to mine.