Leave Me Alone

Harry's POV
Memory loss is the worst thing that has happened to me. I don't remember about what happened to me in my previous life, but this is surely the worst. I forgot my own wife. I dislike my own wife. What a vile person I am. Maybe I'm not, though. Maybe Bella's and my marriage was going downhill. We could be on the verge of getting a divorce, but Bella would've mentioned it, if that were the case. On the other hand, she has hidden a lot from me, including this. I take a seat on the cold hospital stairs. Why didn't Louis or anyone tell me about this? It's a crucial part of my life, previous and present.
"Harry, what are you doing here?" Niall asks. I look up to find him standing in front of me, with a puzzled expression.
"I'm trying to figure out  my messed up life," I say. "Why didn't you tell me that Bella and I are married?" Niall's eyes widen and he seems taken aback by my question. Niall clears his throat.
"H-Harry, I-I..." Niall struggles to find words. I wave my hand in the air, dismissing his poor attempts at trying to explain the situation to me.
"It's okay. What's done is done," I say. "Can I ask another question?" Niall nods his head, hesitantly.
"Were Bella and I a happy couple?"
"Of course! You both loved each other a lot. She still does." Niall says, grinning.
"Really?" I'm even more confused now. If I loved her before, why don't I now? I only lost my memory, not the feelings that I had for others in my heart, right? In fact, I find her highly annoying right now. If I didn't know about our matrimony, I would never look at Bella in that manner. She's...not my type. Great, my type has changed as well. What the heck is going on? I yank at my hair in frustration.
"Harry, don't take so much stress. It's unhealthy for you." Niall says, concerned.
"Unhealthy for me?!" I scoff, waving my hand in the air as if to dismiss what he just said. "Taking stress isn't unhealthy. It's unhealthy for me to forget about my wife, and my previous life."
"Harry, I wish we could turn back time, but we can't. Instead, we must move on with what we have. Everything depends on you now. Take Bella back or leave her. Restore you relationship or begin a new one; it's all up to you." I nod my head and Niall heads up the stairs. "I'm going to visit Bella. See you."
"Bye," I murmur. Niall's right. I can't sit here and cry over spilt milk. However, I can change the future and I want to. I don't know about Bella and me, though. I can't stand the thought of her being my wife, for some reason. Bella and I are poles apart, and I don't believe in the saying that opposites attract. I get up and start pacing near the entrance of the hospital. Now that I know the truth, I don't want to tell Bella that I'm not interested in her anymore. She'll be crushed. Maybe I can put this topic off and not say anything to her. I shake my head at the thought of keeping her in the dark. It would be highly cruel of me to do so.
"What to do?" I ask myself softly. Go to her and face her. Work things out, stupid. Someone says in my mind. I nod to myself, deciding to talk to Bella and figure things out. I head back towards her room, not letting myself think twice about anything. If I do, I'll change my decision. I enter the room to find Louis, Liam and Niall sitting on the couch, a plate in their hands. Niall looks up at me when he hears me enter, and smiles. There's a mutual understanding between us. He knows what I'm here to do.
"Hi, guys." I say, smiling at them all. Liam and Louis don't look up at me. Did Niall tell them about our conversation?
"Hi," Bella says. She's staring at her hands, but I don't think she knows that. I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. Bella must be so uncomfortable, not being able to see the world anymore. I walk towards her bed and take a seat beside her.
"Why aren't you eating anything?" I ask Bella.
"The doctor says that I need to eat after an hour," she explains.
"Ah okay." I look around the room. This is awkward. "When are you getting discharged?"
"Tonight." Bella's tone is very clipped. I know she's mad at me.
"Where are we going to go?" Stupid question. I want to face palm myself.
"Home." Bella says, matter-of-factly. How stupid can I get?
"I-I'm sorry," I stutter. Bella purses her lips, shifting herself slightly.
"How does it feel?" I say, after a few seconds. "Not seeing the world anymore."
"Horrible. I feel claustrophobic. As if the walls are caving in on me," Bella says.
"I'm sorry." I apologize yet again. "This is all my fault."
"No, it isn't. It's that bloody motorcyclist's fault." Bella's tone is filled with venom.
"I am the reason why you ran onto the road. I'm at fault, only me."
"Can't argue with that," Liam murmurs. However, due to the pin drop silence in the room I hear him. Asshole.
"Bella, why don't we go for dinner tonight?" I ask her. She furrows her brow.
"How can I go out in this state?" Bella asks me, disbelief evident in her tone.
"You'll be in different clothes, of course. We can apply makeup on your face if you want."
"Harry, I don't mean that. How can I go out when I'm blind?" Bella scoffs.
"What's wrong with being blind? We'll get you a stick," I say.
"Harry, I'm not disabled! I'm not an invalid! Don't treat me like one." Bella's voice rises quite a few octaves.
"I-I...I-"
"Save it! Please just leave me alone and go sleep around with May."