A Poor Attempt At Flirting

"Did you see the way Harry was behaving?" Niall asks me as we wait for our lunch order. I nod my head. Harry, a person who smuggles and uses guns for a living, is now afraid of them. We've entered a parallel universe.
"I think his memory loss is affecting his character. A lot."
"Yeah," I murmur. I've never seen Harry so fearful before. His body language and eyes were screaming fear.
"Do you think he'll ever join our business again?" Niall says, thoughtfully.
"Honestly, no." I say, as the waiter places our food on the table. "Thanks." Niall says, and the waiter smiles.
"Niall, I'll actually be quite content if he doesn't join you guys." Niall sighs.
"Bella, you're right. Our business is dangerous, and Harry will be safe if he stays away from it."
"Guys!" Louis yells, entering the cafeteria. He jogs over to us, and takes a seat beside me.
"I called Liam!" Louis says, excitedly. My eyes widen, and Niall drops his fork.
"What?!" Niall and I exclaim in unison. Louis nods his head, grinning.
"What'd he say?" Niall asks him.
"Liam had a mixed reaction. He was happy, and angry. Well, he was mad us." Louis says, waving his hand between Niall and himself. "He was happy that Harry woke up. In fact, Liam's coming to meet him." I choke on my drink. Louis pats my back while I try to compose myself.
"L-Liam is coming?" I ask Louis, even though I heard him loud, and clear. Liam has changed a lot, and him coming to meet Harry might not be the best thing. I don't know how he'll react when he sees Harry face to face.
"Yeah."
"Have you told him about Harry's condition?" Louis shakes his head. "Why not?"
"Liam will find out when he comes." Louis says, nonchalantly. Shit! This might turn into a mess. Who am I kidding? It will turn into a mess. Knowing Liam, he'll make a big deal out of this for no rhyme or reason.
"Let's pray for the best." Niall says, smiling nervously. I bite my lip, and nod. God help us.
"Hi." Louis, Niall and I look up to find Harry standing next to us, with a tray filled with food.
"Harry, what are you doing here?" I ask him, getting up. Harry walks over to the other side of the table, and takes a seat.
"The nurse said I can sit in the cafeteria and have my boring food. So, here I am!" Harry says, grinning. He peels off the plastic from the fruit bowl, and picks up a spoon. Louis tugs at my hand, and I sit down.
"T-That's good." I say.
"Harry, guess what?" Louis says, excitedly. Harry shrugs his shoulders, and Louis rolls his eyes. "Your other best friend, more like your brother, Liam, is coming to meet you. He'll arrive by tonight."
"Okay." Harry says, nonchalantly. Louis pouts.
"Louis, he doesn't remember Liam." I say, punching Louis on the shoulder, playfully. I know Louis expects Harry to be as excited as he is. But, Harry doesn't remember Liam. He has nothing to look forward to.
"Yeah," Louis murmurs. Gosh, I'm stuck with a bunch of children.
"Has the doctor told you as to when he's releasing me?" Harry asks us.
"No, but I'm sure he'll discharge you soon." I assure him, smiling. Suddenly, a girl comes running towards our table, and stops behind my chair.
"Don't move, please." The girl says, breathlessly. She sits on the floor, next to my chair. "My brother wants to put cake on my face." Niall laughs.
"What's the harm in that?" Niall says. The girl looks at me, confused.
"Some people eat to live, and some people live to eat. Niall, lives to eat." I explain to her. She nods her head in understanding.
"Hi, I'm Harry." Harry introduces himself to the girl. He stretches his palm for her to shake.
"Hi, I'm Felicity." She says, shaking his hand. Harry gives her his best flirtatious, dimpled smile. I roll my eyes at this. However, I feel a sudden pang of guilt.
"What a lovely name!" Harry says, joining her on the floor. Louis nudges my foot from underneath the table. I look up to find him fake gagging. Felicity giggles, and Louis rolls his eyes.
"Maybe you should come with me. I'll make sure your brother doesn't bother you." Harry says.
"Taking a person who just came out of a coma to protect you from someone, isn't the best idea." Louis says, giving Felicity a fake smile. Harry frowns, and flips Louis off.
"Hey, I'm pretty strong. See." Harry flexes his biceps, and I bite my lip to suppress my laughter. Harry is so weak, and his muscles are all gone due to his condition. Felicity blushes, and giggles. Is she blind? If Harry showed me those weak arms, I'd call him out on his bluff immediately.
"I should get going. My brother must have gone to my dad's room and he won't dare try to smear cake on my face in front of dad." Felicity says, getting up. Thank God, she's leaving. I have to make sure that Harry and she stay away from each other.
"Do you want me to tag along? Just in case." Harry says, getting up as well. Felicity shakes her head, and heads toward the exit of the cafeteria.
"Not today, but you can come and visit us sometime else. My dad's room number is 23. We'll be here for another week." Felicity says. Is this a hotel or a dating place? Shouldn't she be sad that her dad is in the hospital? Bitch.
"I'll bring flowers!" Harry yells after her. Felicity gives him a flying kiss, and a wave. I want to throw up right now. This high amount of flirting is too much for me. Harry sits back down on the chair, and starts to eat a toast with jam. I glare at him. Doesn't he feel a certain attraction towards me, like he did before? Is it all gone? Will I even tell him that we're married? Legally, he can't marry anyone else till we get a divorce. I smile at the thought. Legally, he's mine and I'd like to keep it that way.
A/N: I would like to thank you all for voting, and commenting on this book. You all surprise me constantly by showing me a whole lot of support.