You're alive

Johanna POV

I stared at him in shock. He smirked at me. I took in his appearance. His hands behind him moving back his sweatshirt to reveal a gun. I whipped out mine. He removed his hands from behind him. Pulling along  little boy with a bag over his head. Victor took out his gun before removing the  bag. Harry. The others gasped. Ashton screamed, "NO!" Harry had silent tears rolling down his face. Victor pointed the gun at Harry's head. I turned off my safety.

"Victor this isn't you! Give me the boy! I am not afraid to shoot!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"Jo, Jo, Jo. You are gullible. Hemmings works for me. I sent him. I am the up coming ruler." He sneered. My eyes widened. I gulped.

"Just give me the boy."

"NO!" He shouted pointing the gun at Calum and shooting before running off with Harry. Too quick for me to catch. Leanne Immediately grabbed Calum. He was shot in the shoulder. I ran over to my first aid kit. Leanne laid him down on the couch. I ran over and started cleaning him up. Calum groaned.

I cried. Never have I cried for someone. I was so frustrated with life at the moment. I wanted to catch the guy and move on with life. Not fall for anyone like this was a corny love story. I got up and grabbed my gun storming out. I ran so fast. Just turns and shortcuts. I ignored the strange looks. I stopped until I came across this pretty house. I sighed thinking of having my own home with my children.

I had a smile on my face. I pictured a little boy and girl arguing over the toy ball and me holding a newborn wrapped up in a blanket. He wore a blue hat. His cheeks pink, puffy. I frowned wiping my eyes. I wanted a family, but I honestly believe I will not grew into my thirties and settle down.

I snapped out of my thoughts when some girl stopped next to me and said, "Creepy isn't it?"

"Huh?" I looked over at the woman.

She chuckled, "Jeffrey Dahmer's house. One of America's worse criminal."

"Oh," I mumbled. I watched her continue walking. Why is it so beautiful, but on the inside it's deadly.  I walked off down the street. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I checked it. Calum. I declined it. I walked around and stopped at a cemetery.

I have been to a lot of funerals since I joined the agency. The first one ever was a family man. He had a pregnant girlfriend and a son at home.

I stood in my black dress. Such a sorrow surrounding. The tears of family and friends made me cry. It was my fault. I should have never tried shooting the man behind him. I reacted so fast.

Two shot guns went off. Now here I was. Grieving for someone I didn't know. I stayed back. People would be so angry.

The little boy ran to his father's casket giving a loud, piercing cry. I looked away and walked down the stone path. I put on my sunglasses ignoring the mascara running down my cheeks.

I will never cry for anyone on a mission, after the mission, or feel pain again.

I walked home and thrusted the door open. Every head turned to me. The medical team was here. I glared at them, walking to my room. Luke and Ashton were whispering to each other.

"What! Have something to say? Say it to my face!" I shouted scaring them. I growled like a dog and stomped off. Susan followed me.

"What the fuck was that?" She said to me. I sat at the desk doing paperwork. I swiveled around.

"I NEVER FUCKING CRIED ON A MISSION SINCE THAT ONE! THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY CAREER! I LET MY FEELINGS GET IN THE WAY! I PROMISED I WOULDN'T! FUCKING HELL!" I shouted punching a wall. Susan knew me better than anyone else. She was there for me when I thought Victor died. She knew how serious I took my job. Susan knew how to calm me down. She knew that whenever I felt like something was going to jeopardize a mission I put up a wall. I let my shadow side come out. ( Andy Black reference type thing! Who else loves his album?)

"THEY ARE NOT RUINING YOUR CAREER! YOU ARE! GET YOUR FUCKING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!" She shouted back. That was the last straw. She never swore. Susan knew not to yell at me when I am mad. I shot up and punched her in the face. The door flew open and Leanne caught Susan as she fell back from the blow of my punch. I was fuming. The others stood behind shock.

"I am going to get Harry back safe and alive, even if that means me dying." I seethed. "Now get out before I punch someone else." Calum walked in trying to calm me down.

"Jo, calm down. Its going to be alright." He went to kiss me. I slapped him across the face.

"Get the fuck out!" I said. He looked at me sadly before walking out. They shut the door behind them. I sat down at the desk. My head resting in my hands. I could hear Calum crying. That broke my heart. But this is the only way I make sure they're safe and I complete the mission. I had to push them away.

Authors note

Story almost finished! Then i will be writing a punk story! ZoxicMeyer helped write the flashback and the worst criminal part! *edited*