Date

Michael POV

"Well im going to bed!" Leanne announced standing up. She pecked my lips and walked to our room. I made sure she was out of ear shot before speaking.

"I need your guys' help!" I said quietly. They all turned to me. "I want to create a special day for Leanne and I, then confess." They all looked confused and worried.

"What are you going to confess?" Luke asked. I smirked.

"You'll just have to wait and see."

"I can make breakfast, lunch and dinner." Johanna said. I nodded.

"We could have some one give you guys massages and paint her nail." Ashton said. I nodded. "Ill go call" He said.

"I could call Lou and see if she could come dye your guys hair?" Calum suggested

"Yes! I would like green hair and Leanne has always talked about having blue underneath the top layer so when it grows out you cant see the roots."  He nodded and went to call her.

"I can go get anything if you need anything" Luke said.

"I'm going to need white chocolate for breakfast." Johanna said. Luke nodded and went to the store. I turned to Johanna.

"Keep her out of the kitchen till breakfast is ready" She said before walking into the kitchen. I got up and walked into our room. I took off my shirt and pants before crawling into bed. Leanne cuddled into me. I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leanne POV

I woke up and started to sit up. Michael woke up and shot out of bed.

"STAY HERE!" He exclaimed struggling to get on his pants. He fell to the floor with a thud. I busted out laughing.

"You okay babe?" I asked

He groaned. "Yeah" Michael got up and went over to his closet, throwing out a Clifford sweatshirt and a pair of his joggers. Also handing me a pair of black slippers.

"I have a day planned out for us. Change into these and get back into bed." He said before walking out. I sat their confused for a bit before changing. After I crawled back into bed and scrolled through Facebook. A few minutes later Michael walked in with a tray. He set it down on my lap before crawling in next to me. On the tray was two plates of waffles covered in white chocolate and cream on side with two cups of white hot chocolate. I gasped.

"Mikey this is amazing!" I said. He took his plate of food and drink.

"Eat up i got another surprise coming soon." I inhaled my food. There was a knock on the front door. I heard it open and Ashton's voice.

"Come on in. You can set up right in here." I shot Michael a confused look. He just smirked.

"Done?" He asked finishing up his hot chocolate. I nodded.

"Okay" he set the dishes in tray "Mind giving this to Calum?"
I nodded. "Then meet me in the living room"

I got up and grabbed the tray walking out of the room. Michael followed. I went to Calum's room while Michael walked down stairs. Before I could knock Calum opened the door.

"Thank you! Was it delicious?" He asked taking the tray.

"Yeah" We walked down the stairs. Calum went to the kitchen, while i went to the living room. When i got there. Michael stood with three people. Behind them was a chair and foot bath. Also a massage-.