Suprise

Michael POV

Leanne laid sound asleep in my arms. "Ah guys I'm so happy she's awake". Everyone nodded. I waved Jo over, she was still crying.

"Please don't be upset we've got her back" I said. I lifted my arm up and pulled Jo into a hug. She hugged me back.

"I just feel so responsible" she said wiping her face.

"It's no ones fault other than the man who decided to do this" Calum said whilst walking up behind Jo and pulling her into a hug. Jo nodded to Calum and to me.

"I'm going to go have a shower and then go to bed" Jo said. She kissed Calum and walked out the room. Calum, ash and Luke all hugged me and then took it turns to hug Leanne. Then they all climbed into there beds on the floor. I laid staring at Leanne for ages. She was so peaceful and looked so comfortable in my arms. I kissed her cheek and rested my chin on top of her head. Jo crept into the room and got into bed. I closed my eyes and smiled. I've got my girl back I thought to myself. I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to banging on the front door. Everyone sat up wide awake, even Leanne.

"What's going on? Who's that?" I asked confused.

"Oh guys it's Monday!" Leanne exclaimed. Ash, Cal and Jo's faces all lit up.

"With everything that happened we totally forgot!" Ash said excited.

"Is it just me who has no idea what is going on?" I asked a little annoyed. Luke looked just as confused as I did.

"Babe I think you better go and open the door with Luke" Leanne said grinning.

"Is it safe to Jo?" I asked.

Jo smiled a huge smile "it's definitely safe for you to."

Me and Luke looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We both put our jeans and a t shirt on and went downstairs. Leanne's wheelchair was in the hallway just like the guys said. Luke opened the door.

"HEY!!" a lot of voices shouted.

"Mum, Dad?! What are you doing here?" I asked excited yet confused.

Behind them were Luke, Calum and Ashton's families. I ran to them and hugged them both so tight. I broke off and invited everyone inside. As they followed me in.  Cal and Ash carrying came downstairs. Johanna shortly came down after, carrying Leanne. She put Leanne in her wheelchair before pushing her over to me. My mum ran over to Leanne to make sure she was OK and hugged her. Jo stood beside me.

"How did? When did this get planned?" I asked. I couldn't speak I was so shocked and happy.

"This was Leanne, Calum and Ash's idea to cheer you and Luke up after everything you've been through recently" Jo said smiling.

She put her hand on my shoulder and then was waved over by Calum. I watched as she walked over to him and his family. He put his arm round her and introduced her as his girlfriend.

Leanne looked up.

"congrats guys!" She said excitedly.

Jo walked over to her and gave her a massive hug. We all went into the living room. I wheeled Leanne in to save her hurting her arm trying to push herself along. Calum and Jo went and made tea and coffees. They came back in and put them all down and told people to help themselves. Ashton grabbed Luke and stood up in front of everyone.

"Please could we have your attention quickly we would like to tell you something" he took Luke's hand in his

"Luke and I are a couple and I love him, I love him so much" Ash turned to face Luke.

Luke just smiled and said "I love you so much too Ash".

They pecked each others lips and hugged. There families shot out of there seats to congratulate the boys. I grabbed Leanne's hand and kissed her. She kissed me back. I broke off and stared at her, she stared back at me. I got up and walked over to Luke and Ash and gave them both a hug. Calum joined us. These guys are my best friends and I have all my family and my girlfriend around me.

"Today is perfect thank you guys so much" I said breaking out the group hug.

The whole day was perfect. I made sure Leanne was comfortable at all times in case she needed to sleep. She refused to go upstairs so slept in her wheelchair. We sat around all talking, laughing and remembering old times. It came to the late evening and our families had to leave for the hotel.
We all said our goodbyes and they left. I shut the front door and walked back into the living room. Leanne was sound asleep in her chair. The others all sat talking together.

I went over to them.

"goodnight guys thank you so much for today" I said hugging everyone.

They all said "goodnight" back. I walked over and picked Leanne up bridal style. She stirred slightly

"shh shh it's just me we're going to bed now" I whispered to her.

She smiled and nodded. I walked her upstairs and laid her down. I helped her get undressed and into her pj's. I got undressed myself so I was just in my boxers. I got in next to her. She laid with her head on my chest with her right arm across my chest and her hand resting on my left shoulder.

I whispered "goodnight beautiful" to her.

She lent up and kissed my chin and replied "goodnight handsome" and with that we both fell asleep.

*edited*