Date night part 2 (Lichael and Lashton)

Michael POV

Me and Calum are stood at the bottom of the stairs. Calum keeps fiddling with his shirt.

"Stop it you look fine." I brush his hands away.

"What if she thinks I look rubbish, I really like her Michael." Cal says.

"You look very smart for your crushy wushy." I teased. He blushed.

I heard a door open upstairs and Leanne saying "stop fiddling you look fine."

I heard Jo say "I look like an idiot."

Leanne said "no you don't now get down those stairs before I throw you down them."

"Ah that's my girl."I thought.

Me and cal started laughing to ourselves. Then we looked up. Johanna in a beautiful black dress Calum's mouth fell open. I looked at him and smiled. Leanne appeared behind her in black skinny jeans and a silver top and jacket. She looked incredible. "If I go down the stairs your coming with me."

Leanne smiled at me and made me feel all warm. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss. She pulled away.

"Thanks but babe you look incredible" She smiled at me again. "Right were off" I said. Lashton came down and got their pizza.

I turn to Leanne, "you ready?"

"Yep." She replies.

Johanna turns to us "you ring me if you need me."

We shouted bye and I shut the door. I put my right arm round Leanne shoulders, she puts her left arm round my waist and holds my hand with her right hand on her shoulder.

"Sooo Mikey where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" I kiss her head.

"Noooo fair! Tell me!"

"Nope." I shake my head and laugh.

"Michael gorgeous Clifford you better tell me now or I will tickle you!"

No you won't" I pulled her tight towards me so she couldn't move. She started giggling. I lent down and kissed her.

"Okay," she said "it can be a surprise."

I laughed. We walked along singing Jet Black Heart before we got to the cafe I had seen on the way to the venue. I held the door open for Leanne. I let go of her.

"what are you doing?"

"Letting you go in first."

"Nah we can fit." She made a devilish grin. We squeezed thru the door both laughing hysterically. Leanne picks a table away from everyone else in the corner. We sat down. The waitress comes over and asks us if we want a drink. Without looking at the menu I ask for two cokes, no lemon or ice. The waitress walks away. Leanne starts flicking thru the menu.

"What you gonna have?" I asked her. She smiled the same devilish grin then answered "desert what about you?"

"Desert?" I asked looking confused. "What about a main?"

"Nah I fancy desert first" she said still grinning.

"Okay what you gonna have?"

"Waffles, white chocolate and whipped cream." She rubbed her hands together with glee.

"What are you gonna have babe?" She said.

"I was hoping I was gonna be your desert." I winked at her and grinned. She giggled.

"Okay then this is my main" she said. The waitress came back with our cokes.

"Are you ready to order" she asked.

"Yes please could we have 2 waffles covered in white chocolate and whipped cream?" I said.

"Sure." She walked away. I turned back to Leanne making a funny face at me. I started laughing at her.

"Your not normal are you?"

"Nope." she said.

"Ah I do love you you nutter." She smiled and held out her hand. I took it and squeezed.

"I love you too" she said. I lifted up her hand and kissed it. She smiled at me. The waitress bought our waffles out. Leanne finished in seconds.

"Did you taste it?" I asked her. She laughed and walked round the table and sat on my lap. She started picking at mine.

"OI leave off! You've had yours." I said jokingly. She picked up whipped cream on her finger and wiped it all around my mouth. She licked her finger and grinned at me. I laughed and licked my lips.  Leanne continued to sit on my lap whilst I finished my waffles. We finished off our cokes.

"How's your stomach?" She asked.

I said "it's still a bit sore and do you know what would make it better?"

"What." she asked.

"You," I kissed her. She kissed me back. Her lips tasted like whipped cream and strawberries. She pulled away and smiled.

"How's your arm?" I asked.

"It's sore but you can definitely make it better." She kissed me.

"Wanna go home and have some fun?" I asked winking.

"Yeah!" she replied. We went up to the counter and paid for our waffles and Coke and hurried out the door. We walked along as we did before but this time kissing all the way. I kept pulling her in closer and closer with each kiss. I couldn't wait to get her back to the house. With that thought someone bumped into us really hard. Leanne hissed in pain as he bumped her arm.

"Oh I'm sorry" the man said.

"Babe you okay?" Leanne nodded.

The man started to chuckle "tell Johanna I said hi" he started laughing again. Leanne fell to the floor.

"Babe!" I shouted. I looked up to see the man gone. Leanne pulled on my trouser leg.

"I don't feel well babe." With that she fell on the floor unconscious.

"BABE!" I picked her up bridal style and ran home. I slammed the door open. Leanne still unconscious in my arms.

"HELP ME HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME" I shouted. Johanna and Calum ran over.

_______LASHTON___SMUT WARNING______

Luke's POV

After our pizza arrive Ashton and I camped out in our room. We were having a movie marathon. Right now we were watching Grease. Ashton was cuddled into my side. I had my arm around his shoulder holding him close. I looked down at him. I stared at him. He looked up at me. I slammed my lips on him. He kissed back with the same force. I layed Ashton down with out breaking the kiss. Me hovering over him. I ran my tongue against his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I wanted to make him feel good. I started kissing his neck while unbuttoned his pants.

"Luke, what are you doing?" He moaned.

"I'm going to make you feel like the king of world." I whispered seductively into his ear. His eyes widened. I sat up at the end of the bed and took of Ashton pants, leaving his boxers on. I palmed in. Ashton moaned. I finally took off his boxer and took his member into my hand. Pumping it once. I licked a strip. With my other hand I rubbed his balls. Finally I put his member in my mouth and started sucking. I sucked hard, hollowing my cheeks. Ashton was moaning a lot. I swirled my tongue around his tip. He twitched and then released into my mouth. I swallowed and plopped down next to Ash. He pulled on his boxers while I took of my pants. We cuddled and fell asleep.

_______________

Thank you for reading!

Also my friend Leanne helped write the Lichael date! Leanne an Michael's outfit up top. Lashton was just in sweats.

*edited*