Nightmare

Ash POV

I woke suddenly. Was that Mikey? Screaming for help? I heard some commotion downstairs. Luke laid peacefully beside me. I put my jeans on and headed downstairs. Mikey was in the doorway with Leanne unconscious in his arms, tears rolling down his face.

"I don't know he bumped into us! help her please help her." He sobbed. Cal and Jo lent over Leanne. I ran down to see what help I could be.

Jo POV

"Mikey we need to get her upstairs somewhere comfy and warm I'm gonna ring my medical team".

Calum POV

Mikey held onto Leanne so tight. "Mikey let me and ash carry her upstairs"

"No I'm not letting go or leaving her, this is all my fault" he continued to cry burying his head into her chest. I took his face in my hands.

"mate this is not your fault, we will sort her out but like Jo said she needs to be somewhere warm and comfy"

He agreed but would not let me or ash help him up the stairs. He carried her through to there room passing a very sleepy Luke on the way. He was stood in the doorway looking very confused.

"What's happened?" He asked.

 "I'll explain babe, you might wanna put your jeans on" ash said.

Michael POV

I laid her down on the bed. I asked Calum to leave whilst I changed her into more comfortable clothes. He left closing the door behind him. Still crying I undressed her and put her in my joggers and Clifford hoodie. I laid down next to her with my left arm under her neck supporting her head with my right arm across her stomach. I shouted "all done" Calum, Jo, Luke and Ash all piled into our room. They stood at the bottom of the bed. Just staring. I lent my head on Leanne's head. I pulled her tight towards me.

Jo POV

"The medical team will be here in 10 minutes.

"Mikey didn't even look up, he stayed completely focused on Leanne repeating to her that he was sorry and it was all his fault. Tears rolled down his face onto Leanne's hair. I kneeled down beside Michael.

"Michael I need you to tell me what happened" I said softly. I put my hand on his shoulder. He moved closer to Leanne pulling her more into him. He sniffed and spoke with a crackly voice.

"we had such a lovely evening, it was so amazing to go out and have some quality time again like we used to before all this shit happened". He sniffed again and wiped his eyes.

Calum came and knelt next to me with Luke and ash kneeling on Leanne's side. Ash reached out and held Leanne's hand in his. He smiled up at Mikey.

Michael continued "we left the cafe to come home and have some fun" the boys giggled. Mikey smiled and kissed Leanne's head. "We weren't paying any attention to anything but each other. We were kissing all the way home. We couldn't wait to get back here". The boys all giggled again. Michael smiled down at Leanne. We all looked at her. She just looked like she was asleep but something was definitely wrong.