Secret

Leanne POV

I woke up with Michael almost laying on top of me. His leg and arm across me, head resting on my boobs. Michael was lightly snoring. I looked up at the clock 3 AM. We had to be at the airport at 6. There were knocks at the door. The door opened and Johanna walked in.

"Luke is having nightmares. He wont let me in his room." I nodded and shoved Michael off. He didn't wake up. Just grabbed my pillow and hugged it. I walked to Luke's room and knocked.

"Luke its Leanne, let me in please" No verbal response. But he did open the door. He sat down at the edge of the bed. Only in boxers. Ashton sprawled out on the bed. I sat next to Luke.

"I heard your having nightmares." I whispered. He nodded and started sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him. He nuzzled his head in my shoulder still sobbing.

"It'll be okay. We're going to be okay. We a top notch agent here." He nodded. "I know its hard to just put your life in someones hands but you gotta try to relax and let it go. Okay?"

"Okay" He croaked.

"Now crawl back in with your boyfriend and try to get some sleep." I said standing up. He nodded and crawled into bed.  Ashton rolled over and wrapped his arm around Luke pulling him close.

"Its okay babe." He whispered.

"You were wake?" Ashton nodded.

"I've got you. Nothings going to happen." He said. I smiled at the couple taking a picture and then leaving. When I got to the room Michael was sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Hey what you doing up?" I asked.

"Where were you?"

"Luke is having nightmares and wouldn't let Johanna in, so she asked me since I was awake to go in and talk to him." I explained laying down. I layed my head on his chest. It was silent for awhile. I looked up at him to find him looking at me already. We stared at each other for a bit. I slammed my lips on his. He grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him. His tongue slipped in my mouth. He licked every inch of my mouth. I grinded on him. He moaned in my mouth. I tugged on the ends of his hair. He flipped us over so he was hovering over me. Michael grinded his hips on mine. I moaned. He started kissing my neck till he found my sweat spot. Once he did he started sucking. Making sure it would leave a mark. He pulled away pecking my lips once and rolling off of me. Slumber slowly took over my body.

___

"LEANNE WAKE UP!" Some one yelled. I groaned opening my eyes. Calum stood there with his arms behind his back.

"Good. Get up we need to get to the airport." He said before removing his hands from his back. Before I could run he tossed ice water at me.

"CALUM! YOU FUCK I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU LITTLE SHIT!" I screamed. He ran out the door. I ran after him. Michael grabbed my waist pulling me back.

"Calm down babe." He said. I stopped trying to get away. I was breathing heavy out of anger. We walked back into the room. I immediately took off my shirt and Michael let out a whistle. I glared at him while putting on one of his shirts. Then changing into joggers. We grabbed out suitcases and walked out the door. Everyone was waiting by the front door. Calum stood there smiling and acting innocent. I flipped him off before grabbing Michael's hand, following Johanna out the door and to the car. We got to the airport and got ready to go on the plane. I sat in the middle of Michael and Calum. In the seats behind us was Johanna, Luke and Ashton. The plane took off.

___SKIPPING TO THE BUS!__

We walked onto the bus. I ran to the bunks getting a top one. Michael and I decided to share one and put our stuff in what would be his bunk. I was planning on telling him tonight.

"Michael can I talk to you?" I asked him. Everyone looked confused. He nodded and followed me to the back where no one could hear us.

"So after Johanna left, I talked to her boss."

FLASHBACK

"Excuse me, i was wondering if i could join the company"

"Sure! Always looking for new recruits! Have you fought before?"

"Yeah I took self defense. I am a black belt in karate and I have went hunting with my dad."

"Perfect. Just fill this out and I'll call you to let you know if you eligible." He said handing me a piece of paper. I filled it out and gave it to him. When I walked up to him he looked worried.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. He took the sheet and handing me a bulletproof vest and a gun.

"All of the back up were killed. No word from Johanna. If you go, you will be able to join the company."
 I nodded and took the stuff. Running off before Michael and the other saw and tried to stop me.

WHEN THEY RETURNED

I saw boss wave me over. I walked over not being noticed by the others.

"Welcome to the company! You will be a great agent. After the tour is over and the threat is captured you will be sent to training." He said shaking my hand. I smiled.

"Thank you!"

FLASH BACK OVER

I told him everything. He sat and listened. After tears rolled down his face.

"I love you Leanne! Be careful" He said voice cracking. Tears started rolling down my face.

"Your not mad?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled sadly.

"Whatever makes you happy." He said.

"I love you so so so so much" I said before placing my lips on his. He pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my hands in his hair. He licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let his tongue in my mouth. He layed me down and hovered. We were interrupted when the door opened and Johanna walked in.

"WOAH! Soundcheck!" She said pulling Michael off of me. He made grab hands at me. I just smiled and followed. I am going to miss that boy.

*edited*