Date night part 1 (Jalum)

Leanne POV

After the concert we all ran to the car. Right now we are screaming the lyrics to We Will Rock You by Queen. Once we arrive at the house, the boys make themselves a light snack and drink before slowly making their way to bed. Johanna and I are sitting on the couch. She turns towards me.

"I don't know what to wear for the date tomorrow. I'm so used to wearing clothes that are easy to move in and that can get dirty."

"I will help you in the morning. Lets go to bed."

We stand up and walk to our rooms. Mikey and Cal are waiting for us when we get into our rooms. I crawl in with Michael. He wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer so we are spooning. A great way to fall asleep.

I wake up falling off the bed with a thump. Johanna has my leg and it pulling me into her room. I look up to see Michael sitting up half awake.

"What the fuck?" he mumbles. By the time he rubs the sleep out of his eyes, Johanna already has dragged me across the hallway into her room. Calum is sitting in bed on his phone. When he hears the door close he looks up. Johanna is digging in her suitcase and im still lying on the floor.

"Uhh hi there." I wave. The door opens and Michael walks in.

"Have you seen my girlfriend?" He asks not noticing me. I grab his ankle. Michael screams. He looks down at me with his hand on his chest.

"Shit you scared me."

"I already know that, Mr. screams like a girl." I say smiling. He pouts sitting next to Calum on the bed. I finally stand up.

"NOPE! Get your asses out." I say popping out my hip. One hand on my hip and the other holding the door knob.

"Excuse me," Calum states stand up and popping out his hip too. Michael just stood up and walked out. I slapped his ass he walked past. He gasped putting both his hand on his bottom. Michael glared back at me before walking away.

"Calum, I will kiss you if you get out." Johanna said. Calum's face lit up he ran out the door. I took the chance to slam the door and lock it. He pounded on the door. I walked over to Johanna's suit case.

"Calum said to dress casual." Johanna said letting me look in her case. I hummed and rummaged through it. Once I found her outfit, I walked into their bathroom and plugged in the curling iron. Also taking out all of Johanna's makeup we are going to need. Johanna comes in.

"Damn. Calum is gonna drool" I start, "Okay you just relax and I'm going to get dressed." I walk out and to Mine and Michael's room. The boys were getting ready in there. I just walked in grabbed my clothes and walked out. That was plan, until I saw what Calum was wear.

"Uh no." I said walked over to Michael's suitcase and got out a black button. "Leave the top few unbuttoned." I tossed it at Calum before leaving. Jo and I got ready. We walk downstairs together cause Jo is worried. Mikey and cal are at the bottom of the stairs waiting.

"Wow" They say as we come downstairs. Cal turns to Jo and says "Oh my god."

Me and Mikey just smile as cal is speechless. As we say bye Jo goes into agent mode .

"Any trouble you ring me" She says. We hear a knock on the door and two damns behind us. We turn around to see Lashton.

"You ladies look beautiful." Ashton says as Luke goes to get the pizza. As soon as Luke returns with the pizza, Lashton run upstairs with there pizza. When they get to the top they turn.

Luke says "have fun lovebirds"

"Shut up and go up the stairs" Ashton says passing Luke. Luke smacks Ashton's ass following.We say bye and walk out the door leaving Jalum to it.