Where's Luke?

I shot up and ran to the kitchen. The rest of the boys stayed in the living room while Leanne and I went to the kitchen. Glass everywhere, water running, window broken, and no Luke.

"Luke!" Leanne screamed. The boys ran in. No response. The tall, lanky, blonde boy was gone.

"FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled turning around. They all stood their. All of them were crying, Ashton was balling. I went over and hugged all of them. As soon an my arms wrapped around Ash he started sobbing.

"I like Luke!" He sobbed into my shoulder.

"We all like Luke, hun"

He pulled away and sniffed.

"No I like like him." My eyes widened a bit before engulfing him in a hug again. The others wrapped their arms around us.

"We'll get him back and alive, I know it feels to have someone you like taken."

"You do?"

*Flashback*

"Victor!" I yelled running over to him. He turned and ran over. I haven't seen him in 4 years. He left to go to training. Victor was becoming an solider. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. We hugged for a while until he set me down. We stared and each other smiling. I leaned and kissed him. I have waiting 4 years to do this. A loud bang went off and Victor jerked a bit pulling away and looking down at his stomach. A large red stain began to form.

"no no no!" I said tears flowed out of my eyes like a waterfall. Victor started gagging, blood poured out from his mouth. He was dying right in my arms.

"NO! SOMEONE HELP!" No one listened.

"Should've been you" a voice sneered from behind me. I turned around. A man stood with a gun in his hand.

"Who are you" i asked shakily.

" I am Hemmings, Your worst night mare. I will kill anyone that you love. Starting with your brother." He said before walking away.

*Flashback over*

I gasped running into my room. Everyone followed. I grabbed my laptop and searched him up.

Hemmings: Andrew Hemmings, Married to Liz Hemmings. 4 kids, Jack, Ben, Luke and Johanna. Wanted for murder...victims Victor Pintz

"Oh my god..." I started. I shot up grabbing my bulletproof vest and more ammunition.

"What? Who has Luke?" Ashton asked. Leanne sat down in front of my laptop and read it.

"Johanna!" she said. I ignored her loading my gun and another one, before putting them in a holster.

"JOHANNA!" She shouted grabbing my shoulders. " I'm going to help you-" I cut her off.

"No! I will do this on my own!" I said continuing to get ready. I grabbed a knife and tucked it into its holster inside my boot. "I'm taking you guys to headquarters. Go get your phones and laptops." They sighed and went to grab their phones and laptops, along with their chargers. I grabbed 2 more packs of ammunition, just in case and walked out the door. Everyone was waiting in the living room.