Cap.1:"Different but better"

It was an ordinary day in which
every student were attending their classes.
It felt like all were stuck in this boring repetitive routine of going to school and then coming back home.

Also~...a normal student, named Mark Tuan, was also caught in this routine.
He was an exemplar student, he never missbehaved and he always got the highest scores at... literally everything.

Mark was considered the 'nerd' of the school, but he was a cute one. All he cared about was doing his best at school and music. Yes, Mark has a passion for music and he takes part of the school's music club.

Ofcourse, like in every ordinary school, there has to be that dumb, asshole guy who thinks he knows everything and makes fun of everyone he can.

All the girls were basically drolling when they saw him walking on the school's hall, because he had some awesome looks but his behaviour was shitty.
His name was Jackson Wang, he was part of the basketball team.
Jackson never cared about grades and 'crap' like that, he only wanted to have fun around and play basketball.

Whenever he got the chance, he bullied Mark. Everyone thought that he bullies people only for his personal fun, but with Mark was different.
He had been making fun of Mark everyday. This fact caused Mark to hate Jackson. He was discusted when he spotted that jerk somewhere and he tried his best to avoid getting in problems because of Wang.

Jackson was surrounded by his 'friends' and by girls adoring him, he was the true definition of a rebel fuckboy.

Meanwhile Mark was the type of guy who was only studying and paying attention to school tasks. He only had a friend, Bambam, with who he usually hangs out.

Mark and Jackson are like two different planets from the same galaxy. They didn't have anything in common...except the fact that they are both in the same class.
Well, Jackson was more or less in that class, because he always made an excuse to skip classes.

This is my first boyxboy fanfic. I paired Mark with Jackson because Markson is actually my favourite ship and I am an igot7. xD

I hope you will enjoy this book!❤ and also please vote^^ :3
Fighting~!!