Chapter 33 : The Hurricane alchemist

Loneliness' POV

But the girl quickly gets her spirits back and knocks down the people around her. Still carefully not to hurt them. Meanwhile, Edward and his brother are also fighting, but they are in slight bigger troubles since there are more dolls around them.

-Ara... You said you were going to win Loneliness? Envy smirks next to me.

-Weeeeell.... I thought so.... But I didn't expect this girl to be here!!

-Karen? Ah right, she wasn't supposed to put you in troubles!

-Huh? You know her??

-Of course! Told ya we'd need her as a sacrifice!

-True enough....

I watch as my army is getting beaten by the three friends in front of me, Envy lightly smirking. He too pisses me off!! The persons who have been defeated stand up, holding their heads.

-Damn what happened....? Where are we....?

I frown worryingly. Aren't they supposed to be under my orders?

-You're my army! Go fight again!

-But... Why against the Fullmetal alchemist...?

Envy smirks before chuckling evilly.

-Are you sure your power works forever?~

Then realization hits me. I can turn a person into my doll during a limited time, or until that person gets unconscious or sleeps... And it only work once on the same person... How am I going to do now...?

-Every power has its weakness, Envy sighs.

-What's yours then? I ask as I back a little.

-When I use it too much on the same person, I'm recognized.

I look at him curiously, not understanding.

-That's the truth, Karen agrees hitting lightly another of my toys.

-How can you know human?! I spit angrily walking toward her.

This time, Envy doesn't try to stop me as I grab her collar and glare at her with all the hatred I can gather.

-How can you know?!

-That's simple, she says calmly as she kicks a doll though being held.

-So tell me!!

-I don't know the reason, but the palm tree has been following me during few times now. So I recognize him easily.

-A power like his shouldn't have a weakness!! He's unbeatable!!

She removed my hand harshly before glaring at both me and Envy.

-A power like that only brings sadness. Even if you know it, it's unbearable, she declares coldly, that's why we need to beat you homunculi.

Edward notices something wrong with Karen and walks towards her.

-Hey what's wrong...?

-I'll tell you later of you want, but not now.

-What happened in Central?!