Chapter 15 : Out?

The fight is not even fair. I mean, once you know Envy is not so strong, you can easily beat him, right? Like when colonel Mustang killed him like if he was nothing.... The fight that will actually not happen because I didn't let the homunculus kill Hughes... Roy was burning Envy again and again, as I was trying to take care of Ed. He must have one or two ribs broken, and his automail leg is not working anymore. First time I've ever seen a damage on this leg! I carry him on my back and begin to walk toward the little stone island before putting him hardly on it.

-My back!

-Sorry, but you're heavier than what your height makes us think...

-My... My height?! Who are you calling-

-Yeah whatever.... It's because of your automails I guess... Well, let's begin.

I try to explain him the transmutation circle the best I can, but it is not something easy, as I barely remember it. When we are about to draw it, Roy is sent next to us, erasing what we already did.

-Colonel bastard!! What are you doing?!

-Shut it Fullmetal shrimp, I'm fighting unlike you!

-Stop you two! We have no time!

Suddenly, as Envy is about to attack us three, a white light appeared around us and I can't feel my body anymore. It's like I am in a huge tunnel, with everything I need to know about alchemy appearing in front of my eyes. Wait... The Truth? I frown a little and quickly find myself in the white room, my door behind me. But it looks... Strange. I turn around as I feel presence behind me.

-Hey there, human!

-What am I doing here? I didn't even draw a circle!

-Um... I don't know, someone must have forced the Gate from outside.

-Outside? You mean out of Gluttony's belly?

-Probably.

-And why am I alone here? Where are my brother, Roy and Envy?

-They are already back in their world.

-Huh? Why not me?

-Because... I can't let you go.

I back a little, panicking.

-Wh-what do you mean? I'm stuck here?

The Truth nods and I feel as if everything collapses around me. Stuck... Here.... With the Truth...

-B-b-but! If I pay the price!! Can't you-

-No.

I sit on the floor, looking at my weird door. It looks a little like Ed's one, but actually, one of the sections was cracked. I wonder why.... All the room begins suddenly to shake and I have to curl up into a ball to not keep my balance. For once, the Truth isn't grinning and another crack appears on my door. I raise an eyebrow and I gasp as a sudden sharp of pain pierces my chest.

-Wh-what's happening...?!

-Um.... the Truth thinks, I think there is a rejection.

-Can't you be more precise?!?!?! I yell out of pain.

-I mean, this world doesn't seem to accept you.

-But which world?! This white and infinite world or Amestris?!

-Me.

That kills me. The pain is killing me right now. Why can't the Truth accept me? Is there something wrong? I begin to doubt. Am I even human? My door is crackling, that means I won't be able to use alchemy anymore. But why...? I cough. I don't wanna die dammit! But it hurts so much...

-There is something inside you, that makes you not like... A human.

-I know! I have stone in my body!

-No, I know this. I mean, you are not normal.

-Huh?

I don't understand. I don't understand anything. Normal? No, I'm not, I know it, but what makes me feel that bad right now?

-I am not sorry for that, I just feel a little... Pity? First time ever though.

-You? Able to feel pity? Don't be kid-

I cough hardly, holding my chest as a part of my door cracks more. A piece of it falls right in front of me and I have to jump to the left to dodge it and not being crushed under the heavy stone. Scared and shaking, I sit on the floor and wait.

-If you go out now, you'll be in danger, the Truth declares.

-Why? Let me.... Go out....

-No. I have to keep you here with me. If your door breaks while you're fighting, then something horrible will happen here and I can't die.

-Wait, you can die? Since when?

-Everything can die in this world. If I die, then everything will just be lies.

-You think I actually mind?! After all you already did?!

-Maybe? I don't ask you to understand anyway. You stay here.

-B-but!

The white form seems to glare at me and I just curl up, leaning on my door, scared. What would I become, here, alone? I am so scared... I want to be with my brothers, or even someone human! But I eneded in the white room, in front of the Gate of the Truth, with nothing else to do but waiting, sighing and mourning. As I know the Truth, it wouldn't let me go if it decided I would stay there, and I don't want to make a stupid deal that would be good for it and bad for me. No, I would just wait, wait for my time to come, here, alone. Alone....

-But I can at least do something for you.

My bag with all my stuffs appears in front of me and my eyes widen as I crawl toward it, taking it against me and opening the first manga that comes under my hand, at the first page. But.... Why.... Why is it back to the normal story?? I take one of the first ones and open it at the page when Hughes dies. Wait, why?? I turn more and notice I appear nowhere.

-What does that mean?! Don't my brothers know me?!

A piece of my door falls behind me.

-Mmh? Your brothers? Which brothers?

-Ed and Al! And all we did together and all....

-Oh, sorry, they must have forgotten now...

-What?! WHAT?!

-Listen, Jane, you are not from this world, how can you hope changing this story?! Now go next to your door, I don't wanna hear you until it breaks totally.

I feel like a little child an adult just yelled at. I look down and do as it said, trying to shed my tears. It hurts...

//so, I didn't post last weekend, and I'm terribly sorry, so here's the first chapter for this weekend and i'll post another one! Maybe later...! Well see ya!