Chapter 3 : Escape finally!!

I am a homunculus. I am a homunculus. I am a homunculus. DAMMIT I AM A HOMUNCULUS!!!! In love with Envy on top of that... Erm no! Why do I say that anyway?! Waaaah!! I am lost!!!

-You are one of us!! I knew it!!

-Not true!! I am not!!

-Oh yeah you are! Well... Um... Maybe not one of the Seven Deadly Sins, but you are one of us for sure!! Hatred? Oh I know! Loneliness! It fits you so much!

His words hit me so hard. Loneliness... Thinking about it, that's right... I always was alone, and I'm still. But now, I have the Elric brothers, even Scar! I don't feel that lonely... Tears poor on my face and I begin to cry. I am a homunculus called Loneliness. I am not Jane anymore, just a friggin homunculus. But I don't want to help Father! He is evil! I have to get out of this... Realizing I just have a towel to cover myself, I blush lightly and stand up to go and get dressed. Then suddenly I knew something.

-I can't be a homunculus like you! Because I feel other emotions like love or embarrassment! I am just immortal! Father didn't create me!

-Oh! Good! I see you know how to think! But, pretty one, you still have that ouroboros tattoo on your back don't you?

He is right on top of this! But I wanted that ouroboros! I don't have it because I am a homunculus or anything!

-Just a drawing, I have already told you.

-Still~

I look at him then go out of the bathroom to reach the jail, where new clothes are waiting for me. A kind of miniskirt and a sport bra. Someone must is kidding me right now!!!

-DO YOU THINK I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A PALM TREE IN MINISKIRT??!!! I yell.

-Hey, calm down! It's not me who put that here! And you don't have anything else anyway~

I sigh and tell him to turn toward the wall so I can wear that clothes. Huh, I remember the time when I cosplayed Envy... But now is for real!!! It was just a cosplay that first time.... Envy is still looking at the wall. Maybe... Maybe is it my chance...? A crazy but hopeful thought crossed my mind and I quickly take my bag before running as fast as possible toward the exit. Envy noticed it and tried to follow me, but I am faster (homunculus power perhaps?) and finally get out. I breathe the soft wind blowing in my face. It's so fine to be out of that jail! I look over my shoulder, remembering Envy is still after me. I can't waste my time. I jump high (another homunculus power?) on a roof and run on it, reading my manga to find the brothers. Roy Mustang's office at Central. Not far from here then! I put it in my bag again and jump from the roof, leaning in a deal street. I know that if I follow this way, I will-...

... Fall on Envy? This one cathches me by my waist and grins.

-Got ya!

Pissed off, I punch him hard on the face and escape. Doesn't he dare touching me like this! Far away, I can see the Army's building. I am near it!! But Envy comes back and tackles me on the floor.

-Now, got you for real!

-You dream my little homunculus!

I don't know how, but I do it thou. I throw Ency on a wall with inhuman strength, making a huge hole in a house. Surprised, I realize he is healing and go away. I decide that entering normally would be bad, as I look like a homunculus - no, I am a homunculus - so I run toward the window and enter while kicking it, surprising Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye and the Elric brothers. Oh, I am proud of myself.

-J-Jane! How did you- no, what are those clothes?

-Well, it was the only thing I could wear... Envy is still after me, we must go away.