Day 19 (What saji is stabbed ? But who ?)

I forgot to mention this earlier , actually when I started writing this story the Jake character that is mentioned in the story was actually CHOI MIN HO from SHINee :D

He is actually Jake then I changed it coz I was imagining myself as Lucy LOL so those intimate scenes I was not feeling comfortable with :P

So while reading think Jake as cmh :D

----------------------------------------------

Jake POV :-
Kai left and Saji went back to her sleep coz she was still dizzy .. As she was fast asleep I rushed out to Jenny room and breathed heavily !

Actually I couldn't come out of this ! Thank god Lucy is not here and she won't be able to take these things .. I need to Chanyeol first and enquire about Leechan . Before that let me hide this diary somewhere ....

I decided to meet him the next morning.........

I woke up before Saji could get up , got ready and rushed to the hospital . I wanna see Lucy badly as well as wanted to have a convo with chanyeol about Leechan.

On my way to the hospital I contacted chanyeol and enquired that whether Kai was there and even asked whether xiumin was there . After confirming both weren't there , I went there peacefully ..

I stopped my car near a flower shop , brought purple coloured flowers (Lucy's favourite) , and then also brought her favourite chocolate Twix .

I reached the hospital , looked around to see anyone suspicious and then proceeded to Lucy's room. I went and knocked the door and Chanyeol opened it .

Since it was early morning , Lucy was still sleeping . I placed the purple flowers on the vase and placed the chocolate beneath her pillow. I kissed her forehead and held her hands . I missed her so badly that I couldn't control myself .

I loved her so badly , she became a part of my life now .. See I did not see her for a week and now I'm going crazy for her ..

She loves me even more than me ,.. I realised how much she would have gone crazy for me ..

Chanyeol was comforting me and I wiped my tears from flowing ..

He asked me why I was so upset and also enquired that I found anything .. I kept quiet for a long time , and he shook where I came back to my consciousness .

He asked me so much questions but my mind was in some sort of shock where I couldn't respond to him ....

He then gave me some hot coffee and called over baeky to take care if Lucy..

Baeky came and greeted me .. I smiled at him and chan informed baeky that he needed to talk with , So he asked him to take care of Lucy . The mischievous boy winked at us and said he will take good care of her ..

Myself and Chanyeol were heading to the terrace where sehun blocked us ..

I greeted him and he greeted me back. He asked us where we was going and chan said that we were going to have a talk on something important. Sehun blocked us again and said chan I wanna hear that too .