Day 16 (Sehun you killed Jenny right ?)

Jake POV :

I got into the ambulance with the help of suho and I could hear the doctors mumering that they are trying to get Lucy heartbeat back.

Wait...a....min they are trying to her heartbeat back ?! Really ?! What are they saying ?! My Lucy isn't dead right ? She is breathing ! She can't be dead .

My life stopped for a moment . I couldn't control myself from screaming badly. Suho hugged me and comforted me , but I couldn't stop it. I held Lucy hands tightly and was saying the same thing a number of times "IM HERE LUCY" .

Luhan has got his conscious back , but he couldn't move as he was thrown away but Lucy stayed still . Then suho recieved a call from Kai asking they are still late and suho with so much tears explained the situation. Kai said that he will inform other members and will rush to the hospital .

We neared the hospital and Lucy as well as Luhan was taken to the emergency unit.

Myself, Suho and Kyungsoo was standing out and was praying that nothing must happen these two creatures . Time flew by and I came to my senses that the other Exo members mainly Kai must not see me .

If he see me , he will get noted coz he visits saji's house many time , so might get a doubt and the whole plan goes in vain . At the same time I can't leave Lucy to be suffering in pain alone . I wanna be the first person to stand near her when she opens her eyes . I wanna say her everything is okay .

What should I do now ?! Should I stay by Lucy side or should get continued with our plan ?!?!?!?!?!

Lucy definitely needs me ....
Othukaaeeeee ....

I saw the Exo members running towards us and chanyeol and sehun was coming first . I couldn't find Kai ,so I waited a bit .

Kyungsoo asked where was Kai and chanyeol replied that , he wasn't at home since evening but informed us about what happened. Thank god Kai is not here and I can be here with my Lucy .

The doctor came out , and informed us not to worry , coz Lucy was okay but not to disturb her until she wakes up . He also said us that her left leg was fractured and her right arm was dislocated. She must be under the hospital control for atleast a week for her to get okay with herself .

Sehun stopped the doctor and asked how was Luhan , and the doctor simply smiled and said that he was completely fine but disturbed by the situation. I went inside to look at Lucy . I couldn't control my tears . She was looking as if she was dead . She had many bruises all over her face.

This made my heart break . No I can't ! Revenge or whatever I can't let Lucy be with them . Hereafter she has me to take care of the situation. I'm not gonna leave her alone , forever . First let me tear the contract . And bring Lucy with me . I can't let her suffer alone with the pain .

Just then I called and informed Lucy mom and her aunt and they came rushing .Aunt and Madona aunt were crying very badly but couldn't stop it . Chanyeol comforted aunt and I was taking care of aunt Madona .

Sehun and Kris was next to Luhan . I spoke with aunt Madona that Lucy will no longer work with Exo . Suddenly aunt Madona fell onto my knees , grabbed them and started crying badly , saying please let her bring the truth happened to my daughter . I beg you my son . I can't let Lucy stay there anymore as I well as I can't Madona begging me .

This whole situation is too worse . But I made my mind not to change so I asked chanyeol who was comforting Lucy mom to call the manager and tear the contract . Chanyeol said he wanted to talk with me and took me to the terrace .