Day 1 (Call from the Stranger)

Let me introduce myself first :) I'm Lucy doing my first year college. People call me with all sorts of names and I'm their entertainment. Since im new to this college I'm always alone and I don't have a single soul to chat with. I love making friends but there's no one here.

After an hectic day I returned home and my mom asked me "Did you get any friends today?" And my reply was the same "NO" and I went to the bed with tearful eyes. My mom came with some tea and biscuits and asked me whether I want to transfer to any other college and all I could say was NO. I had my snacks and then went to do my part time job because I have to take care of my family.

Well my father expired when I was In grade 3 and I have a younger sister doing her highschool. So I have to take care of my family and my studies without being a bother.

I started off from my home and went to the cafe for my part time. It was the weekend and my work was doubled coz there was many customers. It was already 11 at night where I was walking home with a heavy heart  thinking how worse my situation is. I sat on a lounge and thinking whether my life would get better or will it becomes more worse. :(

Awww! I really miss my dad so much that tears started to drop from my eyes. I wiped them and returned home. I had my dinner and watched some kpop mvs and slept without my knowledge.

While in the midst of the night, my phone started to vibrate. I reached out to the phone to check who is texting a loner at midnight, but sadly I couldn't guess as it was unknown number.

So I didn't attend and went back to sleep. I got up around 4 to do my study stuffs. When I look at my phone there I noticed I've received 32 missed calls from the same number. So I decided to call back but the number was Private number, as such I couldn't call back to check who it was! I was confused but went back to my studies.

After my studies I cleaned up the house, took bath and got ready to my college!!

//////////////////////

Well I know it's kinda boring !
Excuse me Coz this is my first time writing story in Wattpad!

Do like and comment!
Follow me at Flawless_Hemz !