Day 11 (Does sehun has feelings for me?)

"Yes aunt ! I can do what you want me to do . I will do anything for Jenny , that poor soul . " I waved a bye to my aunt and my Eomma . It's Sunday night so I decided to head back to the house . It was already too late and there goes my phone ring " It's CHEN"

Chen :Your not home still , where are you ?! Can I come over to pick you up ?!

Myself : Aniii , Gwenchana!

Chen : We are waiting for you . It's too boring without you . Let's have fun !

Myself:*Have fun ?! Will I be safe there ?! * Ne !! Coming

(Call ended)
All these days I was enjoying myself being with them but not I can't guess whether they are good to me or I'm thinking them in some angle . I reached there safely and was having so many thoughts . They were killing me , now I have to act with them . I must fool them , I must hurt them but I don't think I can do that . But my other mind is saying that I should do that for Jenny sake . I was so confused and I couldn't decide whether to be good or to be a cheater . And finally I gave up on my thoughts and decided to make them fall for me and make them suffer like how soul friend suffered . I was in deep thoughts that i didn't even notice Chanyeol and Xiumin who was having fun in the garden .

Xiumin: Hey Lucy !!!
CHANYEOL : Hey chinguyaaaa . We missed you a lot !
Myself : "(Chanyeol is my easier target) let me start from him " Heya guys //With a big smile //
CHANYEOL: We missed you a lot
(Keeps his hands on my shoulders)
Xiumin : Yeah dr , we missed you .
Myself : I'm so sorry guys , it's been long since I went home so I decided spend time with them .
Chanyeol: It's okay ! Come inside , it's cold out here .
Baeky: Ahhhhhh Lucy !!! (with full of excitement )

These guys are so kind today . By the by my thoughts fell for them actually. It must be like , I must make them fall for me but it was the opposite, I was falling for them . Kyungsoo came out of the house with a jacket and wore on around me and bought me inside the house . Luhan gave me hot cup of water and lay was just admiring me . I was like "What are these guys actually doing " . I smiled and asked suho what was going on and he just replied "Welcome back Lucy " , and there goes Kai "We missed your fried chicken more than " (and smiles with a killing look) . Inside my mind there was a strong alarm " They are gangsters, your gonna be killed like Jenny one day, Stay away from them " . This made me run from reality. I don know what to do actually. Baekhyun looked at worriedly came to me and asked if something was troubling me and all I could say was NO ! I excused myself from them and headed to my room . On the way I saw Tao practising martial arts with Sehun ! Tao moves were awesome .. Sehun fell onto the ground a number times and I accidentally laughed without my knowledge. They were fighting but to me it was a funny one . I entered my room , threw my bag and fell onto the bed. I was thinking like how to take my first step . Then the easy target which stroked my mind was Chanyeol . I decided to text him and therefore like that it will become easier for me .

Myself : Heya Chan !
Chan: Lucy ? Right ?
Myself : Yeah , but why are you so surprised.
Chan : Huh , Just ...
Myself : I can't sleep , that's why I texted you .
Chan : Come to the garden , Lets have a talk .
Myself: I'll come , eeee !

I decided to spend time with him , and headed to the garden . He was sitting in the garden looking at the moon . I walked slowly and closed his eyes with my hands and with a sweet voice said "GUESS ME" ! I heard an angry voice from the back of me saying "Are You playing with Sehun ?!" ,

Wait , What Sehun ?!?!?! I realeased my hands and to my surprise I saw the person who was sitting is Sehun . I turned my head with an awkward smile and it was Chanyeol . He was in an angry state and so he grabbed my hand , pulled me towards him and walked away along with me . I was in a confused state , I don't even know what was happening. I actually planned something and things were going in a different way . He took me to playroom in the house and with a hesitation asked me what I was doing with Sehun . I was like "Errrrr, Nothing"  , and he was still angry . I don't even know what was going there. I explained him that I thought Sehun was him and that's the reason why I was playing with him . He was still angry so without a word he left . With still a confusion , I thought of going back to sleep. I was walking to my room where I accidentally met Sehun . He was waiting for me . He looked into my eyes , and