Day 4 (Exo Greetings )

I woke up with the sleepy eyes and dark circles 'cause EXO haunted me in my dreams. It was not a Dream, but a nightmare. Exo!!! Let me sleep...I checked my mobile since it's the first work I do every morning. Come on!!! I'm a normal teenager.
And to my surprise there were so much missed calls from different numbers. I checked facebook, whatsapp and other sns....And I decided to take a day off from college to go for a date with Jake.Yay! It's gonna be the best day in my life. I wanted to tell my mom everything about yesterday but she was almost half asleep in her couch.

Myself : Mom!!! Mom!!! Mom!!!
Mom : yeah sweetheart! Had your breakfast?

Myself : Mom! I wanna tell you something about yesterday.

Mom : Oh go ahead.

Myself : Mom, I got a call two days back from stranger who happened to be EXO Chanyeol telling me that I've been selected as a hairstylist and it seems Madonna suggested me!

Mom : really? Is aunt Madonna is in contact with you?

Myself : aniyo eomma!!

Mom : Admit that you're not a hairstylist and you can only cook for them. Let's see what happens then.

Myself : Eomma I feel very nervous and my hands are shivering whenever I see them.

Mom : Honey! They are not gonna eat you. They're the handsome Princes who are hot and cute, playful guys with killer looks and cold faces. More than that they're EXO - The most handsome hunks people have been searching for! You got an amazing opportunity and don't miss it babe!

Myself : Araso I'll....uhhh..naahh!!!...eottukke???...(Sighs)* I'll meet 'em eomma. (Why Are my words stuttering suddenly?)*

Mom : awhhh! That's my little princess! I'll tell your aunt that you're meeting them today. Get ready and I love you.

Myself : Love you more mom.

I smiled at my mom and went to my room. OH MY GOD! I forgot about the date with Jake. Ohkay! I was practising about my introduction to the exo guys "Anneyonghesayo! I'm Lucy hamnida."

Something something, Arrgggg! Nothing worked out, so I decided to get ready and see what happens there. I got ready and got blessings from mom and left to Royal  encave. On my way I received a message from Jake

"Hey babe! Hope you're ready :D I'm on my way to your home to pick up my princess".

Ommmooooo!!! I completely forgot the date! Eottukke??? Eottukke????

I called him to explain things and I really felt so bad. My memory power sucks! Ughhhh! He sounded upset and agreed to meet on weekends. I apologised him once again and took a bus to royal encave.

I listened to "it's me by sunny and luna" on my way to hotel. It made me feel relaxed.

I reached the hotel and they enquired whether I have an appointment or not!

Come on!!! I'm not a stalker.
And i replied that I have an appointment.

Hey receptionist! Stop giving me that "ARE-YOU-A-STALKER?" look.

And they asked me to wait for an hour and oh my God I'm not really good at waiting. I got bored. There were some people walking inside and outside the hotel and the receptionist seem to be busy attending calls and guiding people. And then there was me sitting there and starring at them like an alien.

I took my phone and checked on my SNS and there I saw Jake's update "I'M FALLING FOR LUCY AND TODAY'S OUR FIRST DATE!!! FEELING VERY EXCITED".