Day 7 (Who kissed me ?)

It was the deepest and the warmest kiss.. But before I could look up who it was he turned , wore a mask and ran away from that place ! All I saw was his eyes . I have seen those eyes ... "LUCY" Jake called my name . I was sad becoz I expected that my first kiss would be with him ! I turned and saw he had sorrowful eyes . He asked who was him and asked me whether I love him ! I replied I don't even know him and I couldn't see his face because he ran away . Jake was still upset.

JAKE POV :
Lucy is my girl . I like her so much from the day she entered our college . She is a very simple girl so people take her granted and everyone hates her Coz she is different from them . But I had a soft corner on her . Few days later I came to know she likes me . So I decided to take my first step towards her . I wanted to hold hands with her and wanna take care . Infact she is my first love . When people and my classmates make her cry I wanna be by her side saying everything is alright , you've got me . I heard her father passed away when she was young so I decided to take more care of her . One day she greeted me Good   morning and that's when I decided to make my move . I started to speak with her and even walked home with her . I hate when she speakes with other boys than me... I wanted my first kiss with her so I decided to do so.. Everything went on well , we held hands , we hugged each other ! There was complete understanding between us until when some other guy pulled her and gave her a kiss ! I died at that moment ! Inside I was crying very badly.. I wanna shout and give a punch to that fellow man but I was afraid that Lucy may think me wrong ! I want her to be mine only mine .. I asked her who he was and she didn't even know him.. Must I believe this !? Did she really don't have any idea who he was ?!!!!! Whatever I can't give up on her . She is mine ! I decided to take her to the nearby restaurant and I asked her and she was also upset and decided to make her feel good !!

LUCY POV :

He was still upset and with sorrowful expression asked whether I wanna have something for dinner . To cheer him and to comfort him I decided to spend little more time with him . I wasn't hungry and it was really late but would never say no to a cup of tea , so off we went . I tried asking permission from my manager but he was already asleep. The restaurant was some seven cars away from ours . On our way back , he used every open door as an oppurtunity to touch me. It excited me, so I didn't mind. (And I'm also slow on the uptake, so my reactions were miles behind the events anyway.) We were going through one of the empty dark vestibules at the end of yet another car, and he suddenly stopped against the wall and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around my waist . I'm like OMG, Lucy I think someone has finally found you attractive for the first time in your life . And then I suddenly became so bold (well , I firgured that I might as well forward the events) that I put my hand on  his chest and took my glasses off , and when he leaned in to kiss me , there was this alarm going on in my head, OMG, Lucy , this is your frigging FIRST KISS AT LAST WITH JAKE  !, and so we kissed -passionate, French, eating each other's mouths and all my initial impression was, "uh, it's so Wet oO... uh, his tongue is so wet!" - but then I  began to really dig it. By " really dig it " I mean it went for two hours . He was delicious , dominant, uninhebited, confident . He gave me several organs from several places on my body just by touching and kisssing . He had stubble from not shaving for two days and it was awesome (ever since, I love , love kisseng men with stubble!!) We rocked our way against the windows of the dark night train vestibule for several stations , only once disturbed by a car attendant who came out to lower the footstep for the small station platform (" Guys , if you could just move over a bit....") . At one point I wanted to go back to the compartment, but he stopped and tried to brainwash me with romantic ideas about jumping off the train right now and living "here" for a week together (Admit it , you'd do it with me if it weren't for your manager/mom, wouldn't you?").
My head was spinning from the proposition of an adventure of love that they make movies about (I guess that was the part that made the naive me, thankfully, NOT trust it).