Day 27 (End to the Mystery) Part-2

Annyeong Haseyo !!

Hope everyone are doing good :)

This part is really big , really really big 6000+ words !!

Coz the mystery is being revealed!!

Enjoy the story and I'm sorry I couldn't add pictures in between to make it interesting!!

Lack of time :/ !!

Do vote and give your comments :)

----------------------------------------------

Ronal : Kai was the one who killed her !!

Not me

I just provided them the drugs and supplies !!

Leave me

Yahhhhh Saji your dead !!

Saji : I don't know anything ...

Stranger : Arrest her along with me !!

Jake : You don't need to say us what to do !!

Stranger : Bastards trying to cover up your Exo member????

Do you have any idea who kidnapped Lucy and LeeChan !!

It's KAI !!!

And Saji he said he loved you right ???

He didn't

He was the one who beated you and tore your clothes girl !!

He was the one who killed JENNY

KAI THAT BASTARD WILL DIE IN MY HANDS FOR SURE !!!

Saji : Kai Oppa has nothing to do with this.. He just loves me okay ??

Stranger: Saji your definitely gonna die in my hands for sure you girl ... You know what happened and above all your trying to save him ??? Seriously??

Do you know the reason I came here .?!

Look here I took a passport for you and myself .. To get lost from this place .. To travel to India and have a life there .. To help you get out of all these shit things ...

But you ...

Seriously ..

Saji : I informed at the very first that the cops have surrounded this place .. I Said you that pabo..

And listen everyone we both don't know what happened to Jenny !

Yes we hold grudges against her but we are not that bad to kill her ..

We did not KILL HER !!!!

Believe us please ..

BTS V: Off course we believe you Saji and I must actually arrest you along with him coz your one of the main suspect but since Jake asked me not to I'm not taking you with me ..

I think you know ame is behind the bars right ??

If you reveal everything I may not lock you up ! If not I'll come again to take you the prison ..

And guys I'm taking him ..

Suho : Yes V do that first .. we will take care of Saji so take him alone ...

Kris : Yeah V !!

// V along with the other cops arrested RONAL and dragged him to the police station, He was prisoned as one of the main suspects. Meanwhile in the mansion everyone surrounded Saji inorder to know the truth and get informations from her //