Day 13 (Continuation)

My only solution now is to enquire Kyungsoo! Only he can give me the answer and reveal the identity of Miss X !!!!!!

But how can I ask him who is Miss X , I mean how can I ask which girl he likes then he may doubt me , that I'm Jenny cousin so they may send me out of the house .

"Annnniiiiiiii" I can't do that ! Never in my life , I won't ! But how can I find what is actually happening here .

Till now there are four persons involved
Sehun
Miss X
Kyungsoo
Saji

What , wait Saji ?! How can I think like that ?! May be I've gone mad I guess . How can she do something bad for own sister for her love. Wait she likes Sehun ?!

Aishhhhh I think I won't get a solution until I plan for something . At first I thought of asking chanyeol for help and then I realised how he behaved to me. I was struck. But I need to do something .

I decided to start with Saji . I know she has nothing to do with this case but investigating her isn't a bad idea right ?! Well I went to her room and she was lying in her bed and crying badly .

I waked her up and hugged her and made her to stop her cry . I wiped her tears and gave her some water . I asked her what was troubling her and she said she was missing her sister .

Wait ?! Will someone cry so badly and tremble in fear if they miss their sister . Crying is okay , but trembling? Something is seriously wrong here . She knows something , so I kept insisting her to tell if she knew anything about Jenny death . She said me that EXO Sehun is the reason and all the other 11boys . I comforted her and left the room .

I went into Jenny room and started searching her room if I could find anything . I latched the door so no one can enter and find what I'm up to . I was seeing all the cupboards of her room and I barely couldn't find anything . There was a bag and I assumed it to be her college bag and I opened it . There were many blood stains in it and I was kinda afraid to open it . But now I have no other way so I opened it .

I took everything out of it , there were a notebook and a pen . That's it and in that notebook was nothing special and the pen nib it was used to harm someone Coz it had blood stains. So something has happened and she tried to save herself nor hurt Herself nor someone used it against her .

After checking it , I kept the bag down and I as I dropped it on the floor I heard a sound , like something fell onto the group . It was from the bag , so something is still there . I clearly checked but I couldn't find and then I found that there was a secret zip at the back of the bag .

There I opened it and I found a cellphone, with its glass broken and battery was dried. I kept the mobile to charge . Meanwhile I heard aunt Madona car sound and so I hid the phone and unlatched the door . I went out perfectly as nothing happened .

It was already past 9 and I needed to head back to EXO mansion but I don't want to go there today . I wanted to find out something about this and i informed my aunt about it . She advised me to take good rest and she said she will inform the EXO members about it . I headed back to Jenny room .

The mobile was about 8% charged so I tried to open it . Omg it is coming , the mobile was asking for password. I tried everything and now it's a pattern. Ufff I nearly tried everything, how can I find it . If I try to reset then everything will be lost .

Then I took out her personal diary and was seeing if I could find something, there it goes , nothing !

I thought of everything related to her and thought whom she likes so much . It's Sehun so it's S . But how to draw S in a pattern lock . I tried to draw and it came to be 2 . So I tried that and alas it opened . Omg am I really genius?! I opened it and there was the wallpaper of Sehun and Jenny kissing . Awwww they look too cute together . They really loved each other badly . Then I went in to check the gallery and I found there were only photos of Jenny and Sehun and with other EXO members indeed .