"Can I actually tell you something?" I asked breaking the silence. I was a little nervous to talk about the incident that happened earlier with the almost rapist.

"Yeah what's up." He said looking down at me.

"Okay so when I left the house I was walking places where I didn't know where I was and some guy started walking up to me and I tried getting away and he pinned me against the wall and he started hitting me and I almost got raped. But he said that Drew wasn't there to save me now." I said as I started crying at the thought of what could've happened.

Drew was quiet as he took everything in.

"Why would you leave the house alone!" He yelled at me.

"Because I was mad."

"Well you should've at least told someone first!" He screamed at me.

"You know what. If I didn't know you this wouldn't have been a problem." I said getting off of him. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

A couple minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Cassandra I'm sorry. I just didn't know how to react."

"I'm sorry but telling you I was almost raped and then you blame me for leaving. Okay. I see how shit runs now." I said opening the door and brushing past Drew. "Please leave my room." I said.

He wasn't going anywhere. I rolled my eyes and just sat on the bed. I got under the covers and I covered my head. I really wanted to be away from everyone and everything.

"Cassandra I'm still in here."

"I honestly don't give a fuck what you do." I said wrapping the covers even tighter around my body.

"I thought you wanted me to leave." He said. I knew he was smiling.

"I don't get you ya know." I said sitting up from my position.

"Whatcha mean?" He asked.

"So I tell you that I almost got raped and you yelled at me for leaving the house alone. And now you expect me to be all nice and let you stay in my room? Yeah okay."

"I don't recall." He said putting his hands up in surrender and got up. Uh finally. He walked over to my clothes chest and pushed the piles that were on top onto the floor.

"Whoops." He said walking out the room.

Drew's POV

Call me the biggest fuck boy or the biggest savage. I'm honestly both. But I triggered something in Cass where she got mad. I was just trying to make her laugh but now I'm going to get my ass beat.

"DREW I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" She yelled through clenched teeth.

Now would be the time to run. I started by closing the door in her face and running into the next room. I attempted to close the door but it swung open. An angry little black girl was in the doorway. I ran into the corner of the room and she ran after me. She pushed me but it didn't do much. It was funny because she started getting frustrated. She grabbed my forearm and she tried dragging me to the ground with her. She just ended up on the ground by her own self. She popped back up and kicked me in the back of the knee. That shit hurt like a lot.

"What you are going to do is pick up ALL OF MY CLOTHES and put my outfits back how they were." She said walking around to face me. Then she grabbed my collar. "And when I say all of it. I mean all of it. DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?" She said getting closer and closer to my face. I swear if she weren't my step sister I could kiss her right then and there. But that would be incest.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said rubbing my collar back down. I walked to her room and sat on the floor where I knocked everything down. I started folding everything back up and I went to go put it on the chest but I found a dick shaped thing plugged into the wall.

"Hey what's this?"

-------------------------

What can be in the wall? Anyways sorry I took this long to update. I had a lot going on this past couple of weeks. And I still do.

Thanks for reading my loves. Lots of love.

Don't forget to like comment and share