~Chapter 38~

Joes PoV
We had been talking for quite a while now, it was the time, I got up to go and get drinks for us all, it was the time is get my "something special" from her mum. Hopefully she isn't suspecting what I'm going to do, hopefully she likes it. I know this has been Laurens wish. I walk back into the room, I pass everyone there drinks and grab the "thing" off her mum.

I stand next to Lauren's bed and get down on one knee.
"Lauren, I know you might not make it, but I'm praying you do, I know this is your dream, to get married. So will you marry me?" I ask her.

"Yes Joe, of course I will." I was so happy by these words. I stood up and gave her a huge hug, everyone around smiling and saying "congrats" she made me so happy, ever since I met her I knew she was the one.

Laurens PoV
I see Joe suddenly get down on one knee "Lauren, I know you might not make it, but I'm praying you do, I know this is your dream, to get married. So will you marry me?"
Joe just asked to marry me, oh,
My
Goodness. I'd never thought this day would come.
"Yes Joe, of course I will." I couldn't stop smiling, Instantly I felt 100% better, Joe asking me to marry him made me want to get better and not worse.
"We'll leave you two alone for a bit." My mum said. I nodded and let them go. The doctor walks in hopefully it's good news.
"Lauren. Your on the road to recovery." Omg can this day get any better. First Joe asking me to be his wife and then the doctor telling me I'm going to survive, I'm so happy right now words can't even describe I look up to see Joe shed a tear. I love him so much.
"Just a few more weeks and you can go home." The doctor said IM OUT IF THIS HORRIBLE PLACE IN A FEW WEEKS.
"I will be here for you Lauren, if you ever feel upset or Ill I'll be there."
"Thank you so much Joe, I love you so much thank you for everything that you have done these past months." I say on the verge of tears.
"I love you so much." Joe gives me a hug.
"Always."
"Always"

THATS THE END OF THE BOOK, I might do a quick summery of what happens a few years later but idk if you enjoyed this book please vote/comment/follow and also tell your friends. Ive enjoyed writing this book so much.
Bye
~Summer