~Chapter 29~

T/W T/W

Lauren's PoV
I open my eyes to a complete mess, my head and legs really hurt, the car was flipped on its side at the edge of the road. I see Joe next to me unconscious, I felt like crying but if I tried to move my whole body would hurt even more than it did all ready. I heard the sirens the sirens of freedom from this hell hole. My leg was covered in blood, bruises all down my side from the seatbelt. Everyone around me suffering in pain, a little less than I was. I wad the one who took the most impact. I wonder if Conor and the driver are ok!?

Joes PoV
What the hell has just happened one minute we was on the high way in the way home and the next the cars sideways and were at the side of the road, Lauren m on top of me, with a tiny gap separating us because of the seatbelt. I was laid on Jack he was making really bad groaning noises. The only thing really hurting was my legs, I tried to turn my head to see if I could see Lauren, I managed to do it, her face, o my her face cuts every where, I could see the huge bruise on her side and her cut up squashed leg. The sound the sound of safety. I slowly turn my head back around, to see on my way down that Ell and Katie were all fine just a few cuts and bruises, the car must have hit our side pretty bad. I just hope Conors ok sat at the front.

I could fell someone unclipping the seatbelt and someone grabbing me. I felt so happy to be out of this place, I felt so much better now that I wasn't hanging from a seatbelt. I was attached to a stretcher and was put into a ambulance but all I wanted to do was see Lauren .

I've made this story so sad omg,
Vote/comment/follow means a lot 💙
~Summer