~Chapter 6~

Lauren's pov
I think... I'm falling for Joe, my heart started beating really fast. I felt like I was going to pass out,I've never really passed out before I suffer from some panic attacks. Before I knew it I was on the ground.

Georgia's pov
"Yeah cya soon" I say as I end the phone, I made up with Marcus which was nice. I opened up my bedroom walked down the corridor to see, Lauren passed out on the floor, I called her mum and Marcus. Her mum told me what to do but Marcus and Joe were coming. I picked her up a put her on the couch, placed a bag of frozen peas on her forehead and waited for anyone to knock on the door.

She started to come round as there was a knock on the door. I slowly opened it revealing Joe and Marcus stood behind him. "Is she ok." Joe said looking a bit worried "yeah she's fine, just coming round. "Come in."

We all walked in, Joe sat by Lauren's feet, me and Marcus on the other sofa, nervously watching when lauren started to finally wake up "where am I, what happened" she said looking confused
"You passed out, so I called your mum and Marcus, your mum told me what to do and I invited Marcus and Joe over."
"Oh hey" Lauren said smiling and placing the peas on the floor.

Lauren's pov
After I had recovered I sat up next to Joe. Watching Netflix. Georgia and Marcus had gone to go and get McDonald's, I was so hungry.
"Are you ok, you seem a bit worried." I say looking at Joe.
"Yeah, I'm fine just a bit tired. Anyway you still owe me something"
"What." I ask
"A kiss." Joe says to me as I pull a confused face "From the party."
"Oh that kiss."
He starts to lean in, I started to lean in. We both closed our eyes in unison. Our lips were about to touch when... Marcus and Georgia came through the door. great :(

We both quickly turn back to the tv and pretend that never happened.
"Hey." I say as they walk into the room.
"Hey, here's ya food." Marcus replies
"Thank you."

As soon as I knew it, I was asleep but not on my bed, it was on Joe I don't know why he didn't push me away but I liked it.

Hoped you liked this chapter it isn't very long but yeah
Vote/comment/follow
much appreciated :)