~Chapter 15

Today is my birthday and I was super excited.
Joe
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, love have a great morning I'll be round after my meeting <3 x
I immediately text back
Thank you, can't wait to see you x

I get out of bed and brush my teeth, I see balloon all across the living room, my heart melted, I felt so loved. "SURPRISE." Georgia and Marcus say at the same time. "Thank you guys." I say smiling.
"SURPRISE." Joe says as he jumps up from behind the couch. I run up to him and hug him tightly, he picks me up and spins me around. "I thought you were coming later?" I say looking at Joe. "It's the whole point of a birthday surprise." Joe says looking back.
"Come on let's open these presents then." Georgia says as she pulls me over to the sofa.

I open one gift, from Marcus. "Aw Marcus you didn't have to get me anything, well neither did any of you." I say as I start to tear up, not even knowing what he had bought me.
"Just open them will ya." They all seemed to say in unison.
Marcus got me my favourite perfume and Georgia got me a beautiful silver necklace with a my birthstone in the middle and next to it was a stick man that had the letters engraved, Ed Jones 1971- 2013. It was beautiful I started to tear up even more. Last present, Joe handed me a card. I slowly opened it revealing plane tickets. I got up, I started crying even more, tears of happiness I walked over to Joe and gave him the biggest hug ever. And a cheeky kiss.