~Chapter 20~

I'm sat by myself eating popcorn like a loner. I'm so bored, Georgia and Marcus are at a party and Joe had gone out with Jack. I decide to ring Kirsten.
"Hey Kirsten." I say happily
"Hey, Lauren." She replies back
"I was wondering if you were doing anything, like now."
"No I'm sat at home watching vampire diaries."
"Omg same, you should totally come over and we can watch it together."
"Sounds like a plan, I'll be over in 10."
"Ok bring some pjs you might as well sleep."

10 minutes later and Kirsten arrives, she was carrying a huge bag.
"What's with the huge bag" I say as I let her in.
"Wait and see." She says smirking at me.
We walk over to the sofa and sit down I turn on vampire diaries all we do is sit and talk about how fit all the boys are.

We decide to order pizza, and sit at the table, we were talking about loads of things at once, every sentence we'd say something totally irrelevant to the last sentence. I loved talking to Kirsten. And I loved talking to the other.
It was now time to see what was in her bag. She had give no clues,
"MAKEUPPPP." Kirsten says as she picks up her packed makeup bag.
"Yay." I say sarcastically, I wasn't really into makeup. I only things I'd wears is foundation and concealer, on the odd occasion I would wear eyeliner and maybe a bit of lipstick. I wasn't really a 'girly girl'.

She does mine first, we had P!ATD on really loud. I sat still trying not to dance or mouth any off the words. Around 7 minutes later she had done I wasn't aloud to look until I had done Kirsten's.
"My turn." I say jumping up and down, she hands me her makeup. I start to look through her makeup bag, a condom?
"Erm Kirsten.. Why do you have a condom in here." I say slightly laughing
"Jack.. He does it all the time, it pisses me off."
"Why does he do that."
"Just incase, just incase like why does he think I'm going to cheat on him or something?." Kirsten say mocking Jack. I'm sat here laughing. I decide to ignore it, I chuck it on the floor
"I'll put it in the bin in a bit."
I do Kirstens makeup, I take less time. It looked horrible I didn't say anything. We walked into the bathroom, we looked in the mirror
"OMG" me and Kirsten said at the same time. Mine looked so nice, Kirsten's let not talk about Kirsten's it looked like a bomb had hit her face.
"Thanks." Kirsten says sarcastically
"You're welcome " I say smiling at her, knowing that she was saying it sarcastically.
All night we watched vampire diaries until we both fell asleep on the couch.