~Chapter 26~

Joes pov
I give Lauren the hugest hug I have ever given anyone
"You were so brave, I know you suffer from panic attacks and anxiety. But that doesn't make you any different, I love you so much. I'm so proud of you and for everything you have done." Lauren now crying in my shoulder.

"Joe, thank you so much, your the best boyfriend I've ever had. I love you so much." I hear her muffle into my shoulder

"I'll edit this tonight, how about we order pizza." I say to try and cheer her up. I could feel her nodding her head on my shoulder. "Come on then." I pick her up bridal style and place her on the couch. I grab the phone and order mine and Lauren favourite pizza.
"Half an hour." I say while I walk into the room and see Lauren asleep in the couch, typical.
I picked up my laptop and sat on the other couch, I started to loom through my notifications, I liked a few tweets are replied to a couple of people.
@Joe_sugg
Thanks guys for all of the questions, video will be going up tomorrow :) x

As soon as I pressed tweet the doorbell rang and Lauren shot up.
"Lauren it's ok it's just the pizza." I laugh at her.
"Omg, I was so scared." She says laughing.

I grab the pizzas and sit on the couch next to Lauren, I hand her, her pizza and I grab mine. We put on the tv, and decided we would have a chill night.

Lauren's PoV
I fell asleep on joes shoulder her fell asleep on mine, I really needed the toilet. I guess he wouldn't mind if I moved him, just a bit. "Joe...Joe." I said shaking him slowly. I checked the time 1:09 a.m.
"Joe, wake up its 1 am."
"What." Joes say coming round, his waking up voice it gives me goosebumps, ugh it's so sexy.
"I'm going to bed, it's late." I say getting up.
"Pull me up." Joe says with a smile on his face. I grab his hands and try my hardest to try and pull him off the couch. He wasn't moving.
"Joe I'm too tired." I say letting go of his hands.
"One more try." Joe insisted me.
"Ok." I sigh.
I grab his hand and try my hardest, he lets go of my arm making me fall.
"Are you serious." I say jokingly.
"Yep." Joe says laughing. I start to get up. Joe comes from behind me and picks me up just like he did this morning, bridal style. He carried me to the bedroom and placed me on the bed. Joe got changed and got into bed next to me.
"I guess,'I'll edit it tonight' never happened." I said.
"Oh well, gnight Lauren. I love you." Joe says hugging me.
"Gnight, Joe I love you too."

This was problem the worst chapter I have ever wrote OMG. Oh well I'll keep it in because why not
Vote/comment/follow it means a lot thank you byeeee
~Summer