~Chapter 28~

Joe pov
I called Jack and Conor and asked them to come, for pre drinks. I could hear Lauren in the phone in the other room.
"Katie, ell and Kirsten are on there way. Laura couldn't make in" Lauren says walking into kitchen with half done makeup. Lauren never liked to 'cake' her face, or get too dressed up. Which I liked about her, she loved her natural beauty.

Lauren's pov
I miss Georgia so much, I miss living with her, I miss seeing her. I miss Marcus too. I wish they could come with us tonight, I wish they never moved away, London was were me and Georgia wanted to grow old together, London was the where me and Georgia dreamed of living when we were 15. Now she's moved away I might only be able to see her once or twice a year. But I wasn't going to let that get to me I wanted to have well try and ha e a good night tonight.

"KATIE." I say as I open the door and give her a hug.
"Where's Ell and Kirsten." I ask with confusion.
"There on there way now, they went to the shops." Katie says as she walks through the door.
She walks in and sits in the couch, I grab her a drink and tell Joe that's she's arrived. I place the glass on the table and I the door knocks I answer it to see ell and Kirsten at my door. I give them both a huge hug and I invite them in.
"All ready." Joe says walking in to the room where me and the girls were talking about any current celebrity crushes.
I look at all the girls and they nodded.
"I think we are." I said while walking up to Joe. I give him a quick hug and kiss and walk into the kitchen I talked to Jack and Conor until the taxi arrived 5 minutes later.

It was around 20:30 when we arrived outside of the club. I walked in with Joe by my side.
"Are you ok, if you need anything, want to go home or a drink, I'll always be around and I'll have my phone with me." Joe says holding my hands so where now facing each other.
"Joe I'll be fine I have Katie Ell and Kirsten around with me." I say as I peck him on the cheek. I walk over to the girls and soon Jack Conor and Joe join. the hole night was pretty much a blur. I wanted to cry at some points but I must defeat anxiety. I was doing really well. The only part I was anxious for now was the ride home I hate getting into cars with I driver j don't know and I don't trust. I knew he had probably been doing his job for many years but there's drunk drivers on the roads.

The taxi pulls up outside we all climb in. 6 of us climb in the back and Conor sits in the front. The car sets off and where heading down the highway. I hold onto joes hand he squeezes it, somehow it made me feel safe. This is why I loved being around Joe.

I start to drift to sleep when a car came really fast around the corner and hit into the side I was sitting at, the taxi driver slammed on his breaks causing us to drift into the wood at the side of the highway.

Update whoop whoop, oooo a car crash.
Vote/comment/follow means a lot
~summer