~Chapter 2.~

Joes PoV
"And this is joe". I spun round at the sound of my name, I didn't know what was going on but there she was standing in front of me she was amazing.

"Hi" Lauren said smiling at me, I couldn't help but stare, "hello" I replied still staring into her blue eyes. She gives me a weird look shit.

Lauren POV
I didn't know what joe was doing but it was really creepy lmao. Marcus looks over at joe and nudges his arm. He quickly snapped out of his daydream and we all started chatting, Marcus shouts something to me, a question. I couldn't hear for all the noise.
"What?" I shout "sorry I mean pardon"
Marcus shouts it again I still can't hear a word he's saying.

We all decided to go outside. Me and Joe started to make convosation it was still a bit awkward, but I guess it was ok. We talked for a while getting to know each other better. It was starting to get late I checked the time 1:44 am. We had been chatting for ages, most people had left now.

We walked inside the music not as loud as before, too see Kian sat on the floor with some of his mates he called me over I bent down and listened to what he had to say "you playing" he whispered into my ear. I turned round to see joe looking a bit jealous did he like me?
I saw Georgia talk to Marcus and joe I could hear what she was saying but only faintly "that's Lauren's cousin" joes face is looking more relieved as ever.
"Hey guys, are you coming to play" I say as a grab Georgia's wrists insisting to play with me
"What is it" Marcus asks
"Spin the bottle" I reply
"Sure we'll play won't we joe" Marcus asked looking at joe. Joe nodded.

We walk over me and Georgia sit at the other side to were Marcus and Joe sat

Kians pov {this is random but why not}
"Ok so I guess the first game can be 7 minutes in heaven" I said to everyone sat in the circle. I see Lauren look over at Joe at this point I knew she likes him , I've known Lauren since I was born, she's liked many guys. She would always give them the same look, it wasn't a smile or a smirk, it was a mix of the two. I put the bottle in the middle looking over at Marcus, he span the bottle. It stopped.

I left it in such a cliff hanger in sorry :)
But hope you enjoyed tbh this is probs really boring but Yano
Byeee :))