After a little while, I was watching Supernatural.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the front door. Cautiously, I ran down stairs to the front door. Slowly, I opened it, relaxing once I realized who it was.

It was a boy, that look about a year older or two than me. With black shaggy hair covered by a red baseball hat, pale skin, and brown eyes, He was holding two boxes of pizza.

Smiling, I answered, opening the door wide, "Hello."

He smirked back, "Hey, you ordered for two pepperoni pizzas?"

I nodded my head yes, "Yeah. Thanks."

"No problem, that'll be twenty dollars." he smirked.

I smiled, "Uh.. hang on for a moment please. I left the money upstairs. " I turned and quickly walked upstairs and ran into Nat's room. I took out a twenty from my purse and ran back down stairs.

I handing him the twenty dollar bill, "Here. Sorry about that." I took the pizzas.

The pizza deliever smiled, bitting his lip at an attempt in what I think he thought was cute,

"Ya know, that's a lot of pizza.. And you seem all by yourself.. You wanna invite me in to help you finish that?" he pointed at the pizzas.

I cringed, "Uh um .. no thanks. Sorry. A-And I'm not alone."

He snorted, "Yeah right. I don't see anyone. Who're with?"

I sighed, "Goodnight. Thanks for the pizza."

"Wait- beautiful! C'mo-" I slammed the door.

I put the pizzas down on her bed, sitting on her bed, nibbling on a slice of one on a plate.

A few minutes later, I heard Natalie run through the door.

"BELLE?!" Natalie shouted, panting.

Running out onto the top of the stairs, "WHAT?"

NATALIE WAS PANTING, LOCKING THE DOOR, "GET YOUR BAGS! "

I dashed back into her room, grabbing my bags and the pizza.

Running down stairs, Natalie grabbed the pizza from me.

"THEY FOLLOWED ME HERE!I-I DONT HOW BUT THEY DID!" She shouted.

OH CRAP!

Natalie freaked out, "I WAS GETTING US MILKSHAKES WHEN I SAW J-JAMES AND THEN CRAP HAPPENED AND THEN I DROVE OFF AND-AND THEN HE GOT IN HIS CAR WITH HIS FRIENDS AND DROVE AFTER ME! OH MY GOD!"

She unlocked the door, running to the car.
We sprinted to the car, throwing my bags and the pizza in the backseat.

"WAIT! I GOTTA GRAB SOMETHING!" NATALIE YELLED BEFORE RUNNING BACK INTO THE HOUSE.

"HURRY UP!" I shouted, throwing my purse inside the passenger seat. I screamed when I tripped over a rock onto the driveway. Groaning, I slowly got up, just as Natalie ran out of the house with a gym bag in hand. She threw it in the backseat, before climbing in.

I hopped in the passenger seat. Within seconds, Natalie recklessly backed out of the driveway, and down the road.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING TO GO?!" Natalie shouted.

I paniced, "I DONT KNOW! JAY'S?"

"I DONT KNOW!" Natalie drove fast down the roads.

Suddenly, bright lights were behind us.

CRAP!

Looking through the mirrors and behind us, I saw a silver verato trailing us.

MAYBE ITS A DIFFERENT CAR! AND NOT JAMES!

"CRAP! THEY'RE FOLLOWING US!" Natalie screeched.

OF COURSE.

I frantically looked around, trying to figure out what to do. Natalie did the same.

Suddenly, the car swerved, something hitting us. Hard. Our car swirved down a hill to the side, that led into the woods, hitting several trees. Natalie and I screamed bloody murder. I felt something hard hit my head as the car finally stopped, stuck around a tree.

After that, I blacked out.