KIDNAPPED

THANKS! SORRY!

                                            ~BELLE LIGHTERSON~:

   My eyes fluttered opened, making me rubbed my eyes as I yawned. I stretched, sitting upwards, eyes half opened.

 Confusion struck me. My bed never felt so soft. EVER.

 I flew my eyes open, looking around.

I was laying on silk sheets on a huge bed. My eyes widen as I realized that this wasn't my bedroom.

OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS OH MY GODS

OH MY FREAKING GOSH

How'd I get here?! WHERE IS HERE ANYWAY?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHERE'S NATALIE?! OH MY GOSH! WAS I TAKEN? OR IS THIS A DREAM? WHERE AM I?!

Quickly, I hopped off the bed. I noticed that I was still in my pajamas.

THANK GOD FOR THAT AT THE LEAST.

Panic rushed through me. I rubbed my eyes again and pinched myself.

"Ow! Okay.. so I'm awake..." I whispered to myself.

Looking around frantically, I noticed clear doors, leading out onto a balcony.

The sun shone through brightly through the clear balcony doors.

AWW CRAP ITS MORNING!

SCHOOL! NATALIE! AWWWW CRAP

NATALIE'S GOING TO MURDER ME.

AWW HECK NO

IM NOT GOING TO GET MURDERED BY NATAILE BECAUSE SOMEONE KIDNAPPED ME!

I ran over to the clear balcony doors, looking through it. I quickly opened one of the doors, slipping out onto the small balcony.

Immediately, I noticed the forest. The balcony faced the forest, but as I looked around, I saw a few random people walking down below. The balcony seemed only two or three stories high up.

CRAP! THERE GOES MY 'JUMPING OFF THE BALCONY' PLAN!

I sighed, running back inside. I gasped when I heard voices outside the door, that I just now noticed was there. As the voices got louder, I figured that whomever was getting closer.

Looking around frantically, I suddenly ran up the stairs. Up the set of stairs was a small-ish floor area with two bookshelves and two black leather chairs. I quickly hid behind one of the black leather chairs in the corner by the bookshelf.

I heard the squeaking of the door as it opened, down below. Slowly, I quietly crawled over to the stair's railing.

Looking through the railing, I tried to silently look for the people who just walked in.

I saw two men, though one looked familiar- but his back was facing me.

One of the men had orange short hair, pale skin, and wore nothing but blue jeans.

From what I could see about the other one, he had black hair and tan skin, wearing blue jeans and a white shirt.

I held my breath as I watched them, ready to duck if one of them looked this way.

The one with his back turned towards me, the black haired one, suddenly shouted,

"WHERE IS SHE?!"

I jumped, covering my mouth for a moment.

The orange haired guy jumped too, stuttering, "I-I-I don't know! S-She was in here just a second ago. I swear!"

The black haired one froze for second, holding up a hand to the orange haired one as if to say 'stop/freeze' or something.

The orange haired guy didn't move a muscle, just stood by the door staring at the back haired one.

Suddenly, I saw the black haired one whip their head towards the stairs.

Swiftly, I turned my head and ducked down. I silently gasp, quickly crawling back over and behind the chair again.

As I could hear the soft 'thump' sounds of someone walking up the stairs.

I held my breath, covering my mouth to try and silence myself. Trying my best to not move a muscle, I was listening for the sounds.

I could hear soft sounds of footsteps stop at the top of the stairs, before walking slowly over to the black leather chairs.

PLEASE DONT FIND ME PLEASE DONT FIND PLEASE DONT FIND ME PLEASE DONT FIND ME PLEASE DONT FIND PLEASE DONT FIND MEPLEASE DONT FIND ME PLEASE DONT FIND PLEASE DONT FIND ME

PLEASE DONT LET THEM FIND ME!

Suddenly, the chair in front of me moves away from me.

I gasped, backing up as much as I could into the wall's corner.

Looking up at the man in front of me, my eyes widen in shock.

"JAMES?!"