Don't Kill Me

Guys, I know you're expecting a chapter, but as it happens, it's not a chapter - I got tagged by *sighs deeply* youngsters these days - lol, who am I kidding. It's like, a few weeks overdue, but I've been so messed up with real life and Deviantart after I accepted a commission, and sold a YHH, and needed to make a prize:)

 It's like, a few weeks overdue, but I've been so messed up with real life and Deviantart after I accepted a commission, and sold a YHH, and needed to make a prize:)

Ummm, cats or horses

Ummm, cats or horses. I dunno. Anything cute to be honest, but well, I used to be pretty obsessed with horses - I remember at one point in time, I wished for a horse for about 2-3 years in a row on my birthdays XD What a waste of a birthday wish - should have wished for good grades in the future, or just to be smart.

 Anything cute to be honest, but well, I used to be pretty obsessed with horses - I remember at one point in time, I wished for a horse for about 2-3 years in a row on my birthdays XD What a waste of a birthday wish - should have wished for good g...

Ummmmmmmm...that's actually pretty hard - I mean, I have a lot of friends (and you wonderful readers) but my first friend? Well, I do remember that Lady Vampire Knight wasn't all that popular before (I'd given up after about 30 chapters), but then someone came along, read it, voted for it, and commented a lot of really nice comments, and that actually motivated me to continue the story ^^ That person is GenesisGaheta ^^ Trust me, I noticed, and all you wonderful readers can thank this lovely person for actually leading to this book to be here.

Okay, I got really off track there, I just realised. So, first friend, well, the first (crazy) friend I had was @SaitheVivana - if you guys saw our messages, you would be sending the two of us to a mental institution XD but since you can't see it, it's all good. Love you too, Orangu-chan.

So, on the subject of friends, I'll put my tags here as a cur- thank you for supporting my stories, RPing with me or anything else you've had relevant.

@RTheFox (make sure you keep updating your stories - I love 'em)

FaNFiC11111 (critiquing my story at the beginning ^^ And writing those awesome sauce stories of yours as well)

@taeyeonmocha (argh, didn't realise you had a username change - I was wondering why I couldn't find you anywhere XD)

@SaitheVivana (gotta tag you again, 'cause you're that important, orangu-chan)

@RealisticPop (Ah, those RP days)

@Pokegirl1225 (Your RPs were fun!)

@Hybrid_Theory_Girl (RP!!!Yay!!)

@Emonass (A whole new world~~~~ Where every one just loves to watch ~~~Fruuuuuits Baaaaasket~~)

@Xx_Kiwi_Pie (I'm annoying aren't I?)

@GorgeousVampireGirl (I'm still happy for those incredibly nice comments you put on LVK!)

@MrsOtaco (I will never forget .\/. XDXDXD Muahahahahaha! I will haunt you for the rest of your life)

@crystal0987 (payback - karma will always bite)

@Heavens_Heart (Your role-plays were fuuuuuun~~~)

Ah, that's done, k, next question =.=

3. Comedy or Fantasy?

Fantasy (Up in the clouds I am). But then, I'm always keen for a good dose of comedy - which manga and anime provide in loads.

4. Anime or manga?

...Umm...Both. Actually.

I normally read manga (since it's harder to pretend you're doing your homework with earphones in, when you could just switch screens as soon as someone notices your screen). But then again, anime has theme songs, background music, colour, and sound effects that make up half the humour. Soooo, it's a bit of tough debate, and some of the dubs are painful to listen, so I suppose it depends.

5. If you were in the military and had to choose a team, out of Alpha, Bravo and Charlie, which would you choose?

...Uh, I don't even know what those teams mean, but Alpha? 'Cause I like power .\/. You have been warned.

6. If you wanna go into an anime world, what would it be?

Ummm, definitely one with magic. One not too gory. One that is not well...scary. Fairy Tail. Yeah, it's got magic, good friends and you can meet Lucy, Happy, Natsu and Gray, and everyone else. I will become a fairy godmother there and I will stuff Lucy and Natsu in a cupboard together, find love magic for Gray and Juvia and...Mirajane and Laxus together as well. I shall become the ultimate mage!!! Muahahahahaha- Ah, I forgot Erza and Jellal.

Wait, hold on, I might actually want to go into One Piece. Ah screw it.

7. Choose 3 superpowers.

I love these ones. Let's see, time magic (then I can be like Homura Akemi XD And have super speed - and more sleep), ability to remember everything I see (cramming for exams will be soooooo easy), and...healing powers, so next time I run into a door, I don't have to worry.

Voila!

8. Would you rather be a super villain or a super hero?

...Hero? but being a villain sounds kind of fun too, if I get to steal all the candy in the world.

9. Only eat pasta or only eat pizza?

That's actually a pretty good question. Pasta? Since you can have all kinds of pasta (I know someone's gonna say, 'there are all kinds of pizza too,' but well, who eats pizza with vegetables only?)

10. Would you rather be naked in the school or naked in the mall?

Well, for one, in my country, we call malls 'shopping centres'. And, uh, does getting naked in the bathroom for either of them count? If not, the mall, definitely. Being seen by other people in the school will ruin my honour for life.

11. Am I annoying?

Kinda dunno who's really asking the question, but, well, kinda?

12. Ak-47 with sniper or shotgun with Uzi?

A blah-blah-blah what? All I understand is shotgun and sniper. Well, I'll say a sniper, 'cause I'm too chicken to face them alone (maybe if I was really flexible and could do backflips as I shot, I would choose the shotgun, but since there is a reason I never buy a gym membership, it has to be the rifle).

13 - wait, there's no 13. Okay! Maybe you guys know more about me now ^^

~Evil_Incubator

P.S And I swear I will try and get another chapter up tonight or tomorrow night.