"I-I um I wasn't from a pack, I-I'm a-a rouge si-since birth". He step back and breath out.

"Grab her arms, were heading back". I can walk you know, two of the men step forwards and grab both of my forearm. I grab my backpack using my foot and slid it on.

"Gee guys, I can walk by my on". The Alpha turned around so quickly I thought I saw a flash.

"You are a rouge, and rouges are dangerous wolves". What crawled up his ass and died?

"One of your men already clarified that I can't even hurt a fly". I didn't know where all this courage came from, but at lease I'm not a stuttering mess any more.

"Name's Dean by the way". Beta man said with crossed arms, a boyish smirk gracing his lips. "And that there is Aidan". Dean said, gesturing to the Alpha.

Picture of Aidan, played by Jack Reynor

Picture of Dean, played by Jason Dolley

-

"Woah". I muttered under my breath at seeing the pack house. It was huge! With grey stone bricks that has a few cracks on it. At the left side, is stood a playground, where I can see a couple of children running around. On the right side is the complete opposite. Hundreds of men are fighting, throwing punches or doing pushups, some are on their wolf forms. Either running through obstacles or fighting with each other.

"You can let go of her now, she has no chance of escaping anyways". Mr. Aidan the great said. When he turned around I stuck my tongue at him.

I ran away from an asshole, and landed myself with another asshole.

-

"Now tell me who you are". He said, well more like ordered.

"First of all, I have a question". He irked an eyebrow at me. "Why are you always like this?". I wrinkled my forehead and crossed my arms, copying his position and facr. "Oh and by the way, you have the best poker face I've ever seen. And that's not a compliment because I don't give compliments to jerks". He narrowed his eyes even more. I swear I can see smoke coming off his nose and ears. Choo choo! The mad mad train is going, clime aboard.

"Where have your manners gone?".

"To Narnia, or La-La-Land". I mock.

He ran a hand through his hair, extremely frustrated with my behaviour. "Why not just let me go? I'll bet it, if I stay longer here, or even for another minute. You'll explode. Boom!". I finish startling him.

"All I want. All I want is to know you. But it leads to this?". I nod my head. "Look, I just need you to fill this up and you'll be properly part of this pack". He brought out a paper from his drawer and handed it to me.

"Why would I join your pack?". I gestured using the paper.

"Because if you don't we'll kill you". I gulped.

"And what if, I still don't agree?". He leaned closer from his seat.

"We'll send you back to Cane's pack. Aura". Oh shít.

(^.^)

Its Moi, again! So I wanted to take this chance to properly say......THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOOOU! SO MUCH!

For voting! Reading! Even though there's no comments, but its ok!

As always!

Vote....
Comment...

Byye!(〜^^)