"I changed you. You were wearing a dress." I felt his burning gaze linger on my flesh through the material of the shirt i wore. My breasts tingled from his stare.. nubs straining against the fabric. I can always feel where his eyes land.. Appreciating the view.

My lips parted, inhaling our mingled scent.. taking in deep breaths as I took in his form. His bare torso, skin so perfectly tanned.. the dips and curves of every protruding muscle as he flexed, ingrained in my memory.. I'm sure he was only in his boxers.. Being so close to his skin had mine heating up quickly. The sexual tension in the air hung thick like fog.. i needed to break away from this trance.

"What happened last night?" I questioned, my hands gripping the blankets to me as I snuggled in further, pulling them over my chest. Zaryn let out a breath, his focus returning.. eyes lifting up to the ceiling of the tent, fluttering closed.

"It seems your brother is Grace's mate. Which doesn't make sense at all." My brows furrowed. She can't be his mate. He's not an Alpha.

Before I could voice it, his semi rough hand was on my hip, sparks radiating from his touch into my lower half... My phemoral artery pulsating against my flesh as my breath hitched.

If you are wanting to read the restricted chapter for this, in the seperate book, please turn there now. Be sure to turn back once finished and find the bold print down further for the spot where you need to pick up reading ;)

Our eyes met in one breif moment. Enraptured in each others scent. Our lips parting in sync, he pulled me close, rotating me so I was now on my other side facing away from him. His hand slid over my other hip and further down to rest on my abdomen, pulling me into his naked chest.

My pulse thumped.  This wasn't right.. but it was. I wasnt going to stop it. My body hummed in a current synchronized with his.. pulsing as one.

I sighed, feeling more relaxed than I have been in a very long time. The shards of my heart took a pause from attempting to dislodge themselves from my body.. They retreated and sat still. The safe sensations he gave me.. the blissful satisfaction had my muscles uncoiling... The electricity from his touch so pleasing to me.

His warm breath came out in puffs on the back of my neck. He was straining himself yet letting go. His nose pressed into the side of my neck, inhaling as i angled my head to give him better access.. my teeth holding my bottom lip hostage. Once his nose touched my skin, i felt his lips soon follow.. kissing the soft flesh there slowly... his tongue darting out tasting my skin .. teeth coming out to nibble.. he teased the flesh.. his tongue trailing a line to that spot. That spot a mark could be placed.

I felt chills all over my body, my wolf relishing the feeling of our mate touching us... being near. A small gasp came out of my mouth and i felt compelled. I pushed my ass into him, feeling him hard against me while his arms encircled my waist.. one over and one under my sides, pressing my hips into him further.. my neck angled for him to keep ravashing with his mouth and teeth. To keep tasting. My mouth opened.. a mewling sound id never made before, rolling out of my throat..

The arm under my side came up, his hand moving up my body as he pressed his scent into me.. both of us inhaling the others pheremones.. I felt that hand skim up my shirt, touching skin as i gasped.. his hand still moving, up between my chest.. closing in delicately around my throat.

He was holding me to his body as if he never could let me go.. the hand around my neck showing me he was dominant.. that he was strong enough but could be gentle as well. My available arm reached behind me as i breathed heavily, hand feeling his muscular hip.. needy fingers tracing his V line.