Chapter 12~

Jungkook POV

It's the day after the Taehyung/Jimin incident and we have a fan meet. Usually everyone is excited to meet the fans, but the whole atmosphere in the dorm is tense and I haven't seen Jimin or Taehyung since last night. I heard some muffled cries here and there but i couldn't tell whether they came from Taehyung, Jimin or both. I grin at the thought of Jimin crying over me, but wipe the smile from my face as soon as Jin walks in,

"What are you smiling about?" he asks, fluffing his blonde hair a bit and causing it to fall messily in front of his eyes

"Meeting the fans" i say and smile innocently. It's only half a lie, I have some special things planned for this fan meet. I know that Jimin and Taehyung can't ignore me in front of Armys, and I'm planning to use that to my advantage as much as I can.

Jin nods quietly and starts to walk away before turning back,

"Jungkook?"

"Hmmm?"

"Have you seen Jimin or Taehyung?"

"No, sorry hyung"

"ah okay" Jin sighs and walks into Namjoon's room, probably to ask him the same question.

Everyone is running around the dorm frantically trying to find their phones or jackets or shoes, or whatever they've lost this time. Only half of them know what happened last night, and I'm hoping to keep it that way for as long as I can- I don't think I can deal with another 'family talk' from Jin. I sigh at the thought and start to look for my phone- that's until the door to Jimin's room opens.

I turn with a smirk on my face, ready to see an embarrassed little red-eyed Jimin.

But that's not what I see.

My smirk falters and falls into a frown as I see the two boys walking out of his room together. They don't see my reaction because they're paying no attention to me, they're only looking at each other. My fists clench and I let out a territorial growl.

"Woah kookie did you just growl?" Jhope laughs from behind me and I swing round to face him

"Fuck off Hoseok" I growl and his sunshine smile falters. It's then that I remember I need him on my side, i mean, I do need some friends here after all and we do work together... "sorry hyung" i sigh.

Hoseok beams again and pats me on the back before leaving to go do whatever. I turn back around and gulp at the sight before me, Jimin and Taehyung are looking at each other, talking together, laughing together - they're happiness makes me feel sick. This isn't at all what i wanted...by pushing them both away....did I...push them together? I shudder at the thought and quickly walk towards them.

"Hey Taehyung" I say, ignoring the look Jimin gives me for interrupting their clearly hilarious conversation.

"Um, hi Jungkook, could you move out the way? We've gotta get ready.." Taehyung coughs and gestures for me to move. Rejection. That's what I'm feeling - complete rejection.

"Actually no" I say, standing my ground, "I want to talk to you. Just control yourself this time, yeah? Can't have you confessing and jumping on your knees like you did last night" I laugh at him and his face flushes red with anger and embarrassment, I continue, "I know you're hormonal Tae, but you really need to control your dick, not all of us here are horny desperate gay sluts like you-"

Taehyung lurches forward, arm ready to punch me square in the face. I laugh at him and open my arms, "Oh Tae, what will the fans say when they see my bruised face, huh?" I grin, knowing I've won.

Jimin steps forward, he looks exhausted.

"Taetae it's not worth it- he's not worth it. Let's go" he tugs gently on V's arm and i frown at the nickname... since when were they that close?

"Just stay away from me and Jimin" Taehyung mumbles before letting himself be pulled away.

"You weren't saying that last night were you Taetae?" I laugh as he walks away "Damn, this fan meet is gonna be fun" I whisper to myself, smiling and swinging my arms as I leave the dorm.

A/N Ayyy so I finally updated! I was going to write about the fan meet in this chapter as well but boi am i tired D:

I'm currently in the middle of doing my exams so I'm busy af- I'm sorry for not updating very often and for chapters being quite short >< Please forgive me <3 Vote and comment and shet kk ly