Chapter 1~

Note - Please don't just read, but also Comment + Vote. ly, enjoy <3

P.s. it gets better and more interesting as it goes along, so please just give it a chance and continue reading! hope you like it! :)

"Jungkook? Can I talk to you?" Jimin asks shyly.
I quickly click off of the Instagram app and push my phone into my pocket before turning to face a very uncomfortable looking Jimin.

"Hyung, what is it?" I ask, slightly pissed off at the interruption.

"I-I- I wanted to talk to you about... " He starts to stutter and I sigh loudly.

"Jimin, just say what you need to say already" I sigh, already fed up with this conversation. Jimin's cheeks flare up and his gaze drops to the floor.

"Aw Jimin... Were you going to confess?" I mock him innocently and laugh at his reaction, but the sound echoes around the empty waiting room and a tear is pricking in the corner of Jimin's eye, "wait... were you actually going to confess?"
"NO OF COURSE NOT YOU IDIOT" Jimin shouts and he looks like he's about to attack me. I laugh at his sudden outburst and lean back a bit in my chair.

"Sorry hyung, my mistake" I say , putting my hands up in a defensive motion and I see Jimin's anger fade away as soon as he hears me call him 'hyung' - I know he likes it when I call him that , it always calms him down a little.

"I actually wanted to talk to you about the way you've been treating me... You're really hurting my feelings and fans are starting to notice" Jimin mutters and I frown at him, I always keep up to date on what Armys are saying, and not a single one of them has been talking about my bad attitude towards Jimin.

"Trust me - they're not saying anything. In fact hyung , the #JiKook ship is more popular than ever. What is it they say? Treat them mean, keep them keen. I'm simply doing that." The word 'hyung' rolls off my tongue and I smirk at Jimin's reaction to my words, "so hyung , are you keen?" I ask seductively, teasing him. I don't think I've ever seen Jimin look so embarrassed in his life, he's blushing redder than the jams he doesn't have and he's doing everything he can to avoid eye contact.

"I-I gotta go" he stumbles over his words and runs out of the room as fast as he can.

"Well that sorted him out" I laugh to myself and pull out my phone again. I click on the Instagram app and see a post on my explore page by someone called @.jimins*girl. It's a picture of me, so I click on it smugly and scroll underneath the picture to read the caption, but what I see makes my anger build up and I almost drop my phone in disbelief. Under the photo she has written-
'I know some of you may not notice, but the way that Jungkook treats Jimin just isn't right... Jungkook has changed recently and I think his behaviour is unacceptable. I hope he sorts it out, but for now- he's at the bottom of my bias list.' The comment leaves me speechless, but what's even worse is that people are actually agreeing with her.

Jimin was right...

I better go find him.

-

I should probably warn you about the next chapter.. Actually no- I won't. Enjoy the nice surprise ~~~