Chapter 9~

"So, you're telling me that you have absolutely no feelings for Jimin, at all?" Namjoon asks Jungkook sceptically, running a hand through his newly brown hair.

"No. No feelings at all" Jungkook states. Truly Jungkook does have a strong feeling for Jimin, but that feeling is one that can only be described as something close to hate.

"So, then why exactly are you trying to get him to be jealous?" Namjoon sighs, not understanding the point of this at all. When Jungkook had asked for his help, he had expected to be giving the younger girl advice, not helping him in some evil plot that involved hurting one of his friends feelings.

"I want control over him" Jungkook says casually, as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

"I don't know how I feel about this, you know how fragile Jimin is" Namjoon sighs yet again, he is beyond sceptical and not all comfortable with the way Jungkook is acting. He never used to be like this, and the older can't help but wonder what happened to him.

"He deserves it" Jungkook snaps, his fists clenching on the table

"Why? What happened between you two?" the older softens his voice and reaches out a little to place his hand on Jungkook's tense arm, but the younger jolts uncomfortably at the contact and gets up out of his seat, his chair scraping behind him.

"Look, are you going to help me or not?" Jungkook asks, his face is tense and hard- but Namjoon can see the desperation in his eyes and hear it behind his words. He may not be happy with this plan, but he knows that he needs to help his friend, even if it may hurt Jimin- even though it will hurt Jimin, he knows his friend needs this and he hopes that it will get him back to his old self. He misses the happy carefree Jungkook that he used to know.

"I'm in," he says, and Namjoon almost immediately regrets those words as soon as they come out of his mouth.