Chapter 12

Alari stared at him wide eyed and fearful. She just felt her blood rush from her face as she went pale. Nevermore rushed to her and pulled Alari into his embrace. His arms wrapped around her tightly but also gentle. She felt herself calm in her love's arms before looking into his bright yellow eyes, "What's going to happen now?" 

He  sighed heavily, clearly not knowing. "I-I dont know....I just dont know. " he sighed and let his arms drop to his sides as Alari just kept her arms around his waist. She stood on the tips of her toes and placed a kiss on his lips. "Look, I'm scared as fuck right now, but it'll be okay. " She smiled and laid her head on his chest. Taking in his scent and warmth.

IN HELL

Lucifer was walking back to the temple and to his Throne of Bones, when a demon about Alari's age or a little older appeared with his blood wine. He had an awful idea. He could sabotage Nevermore's relationship with Alari by sending the demon there to seduce him into cheating... "Aijo, come over here. " he said. His voice dripped with a mischievous tone. She complied to his orders and approached him. Lucifer laughed as she got closer and took the blood wine, "I have a job for you and I'm sure a woman like you would enjoy it... "

Aijo was confused but quickly caught on. She said nothing but had thought fiercely, I am going to assume having sex with a certain someone to sabatoge them...But who would push him to go that low? Aijo nodded meekly and had walked back to the kitchen in the temple. She sighed once she set the tray down and looked at her best friend, "I have to seduce someone into sex....Wippe..." Aijo's best friend just groaned, "At least YOU can have sex again. I cant. Im stuck fixing Our Lord's fucking dinner." 

Lucifer sent her out and she made her way to her target's location. She hid behind a bush as she saw a woman leave the area in a black dodge charger. She smirked and then made her way to the home as the car was out of sight. Aijo walked to the door and knocked.

Blood Manor

Nevermore heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it to see a young woman looking only twenty years old, stood there. A sleeveless shirt, ripped jeans, and a leather short jacket. She smirked and let herself in. Nevermore just shook his head and closed the door, "If you are here for Alari, I am sorry to tell you but she has already gone." He eyed her suspiciously. If she was a demon, she was hiding it quite well. Might be one of the personal offsprings of Lucifer but he highly doubted it.

Aijo just pushed him against the wall and stuck a small needle in his neck, injecting a fluid she managed to make for this occasion months ago. Nevermore felt the pinch but just pushed the woman off him. He shook his head and sighed, "I dont know who you are, or what you are, but you arent....wel....come......he.....re...." His words slurred as she slammed her lips against his warm, soft ones. Aijo admired him in her mind, toned underneath the clothes. Very tall, lanky, but yet...lean. Whoever this Alari girl is, she is one lucky bitch to have this demon. 

Nevermore had no thought of his true love at all. Only lust for the woman kissing him. This wasnt going to end in a happy manner. Not after what he had done....