"I'd really like to see that lingerie on you though." He smirks and I was left dumbfounded.

How do I reply to that now? This is so awkward.

"Why?" I blurt out.

"Why not? I want you to wear it for me."

A ghost of a smile creeps onto his face. I was so damn sure, he was enjoying my discomfort.

"Too bad, I full on intend to wear it for the man I desire."

I think I hit right on the spot because Sebastian now stood with a clenched jaw and hard fist and his eyes darkened dangerously.

Why he mad though?

"And who is this man you desire?" He grits his teeth, sarcasm full in his voice etched with anger.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I smirk. Somehow, seeing him this mad made me push his buttons more further.

I should really plan my funeral though.

"I wonder what guy would desire for you."

Man, did he mean to insult me? Because if he did then I guess he succeeded in it.

He smirked knowing he hit the nerve.

My self-esteem had started to rise through these years but Sebastian's words brought it all back down again.

Though I said myself not to dwell on it much, he is just saying that to hurt me.

"It's cute coming from the guy who wanted to fuck me the night before. Harder and faster, was it?"

And I knew this was the time when my supporters said 'Slayyyy !'

I really wanted to pat myself for the comment I just came up with. Who knew I was such a confidential witch?

I smirked as I watch him getting angry.

I just hope he doesn't turn into The Hulk.

Sebastian doesn't say anything, just clenches his jaw hard. I'd like to think that he is thinking about some nice comeback, though I know I earned it.

Yeah bish !

"Anyway, I got to go, I have a restaurant to take care of. See you soon yeah?" I winked at him and walked out of the room whilst swaying my hips.

Once I am out of the house, I exhale the breathe I was holding. Wow , that was such a surprise. Though I'm glad I didn't let him squirm me under his feet.

I almost giggled while I thought about his dumbfounded face. He was so angry, it was amusing.

I really do have a death wish though.

I didn't take my car because of the damage, and called myself a cab.

Reaching my restaurant, I greeted Charlotte and Mia and other staffs with a nod or a 'Good morning'

"Hey Mia, can you make me a cup of coffee without any sugar?"

"Sure Fee." She nods her head and immediately gets on with her job.

"Ms. Podolski?" Steph, one of my staff working as a waitress, calls to me.

"Yeah Steph?"

"Mr. Ryan is waiting for you in the office."

Mr. Ryan? Who is he?

"Thank you Steph." I nod my head at her and walk towards my office.

I didn't have any appointment or anything today. I wonder who Mr. Ryan is? Perhaps, must be one of the shareholders from dad's company.

I open the door to my office and see a brunette man sitting there with his back facing me.

I clear my throat to get his attention, to which he turns around and we meet the gaze.

First things first, this man sitting right in front of me was an extreme haughty.

I thought he must be some forty year old man when Steph mentioned him. I didn't think he must be this young. Around 25 or 27, maybe?

Something about him seemed familiar though, but I was sure I haven't met this man before.

He had nice jaw but it wasn't as Qatar and knife like, like Sebastian. His eyes were chocolate brown and the familiar sight of lips.

The man stood up from his seat and I notice he was wearing a business suit, which fit perfectly to his body.

Damn, another hot hunk?

I smiled at him and he forwarded his right hand to me as a greeting.

"Ms. Podolski." He nods his head.

And I almost swoon at his deep voice.

"Good morning." I nod my head too, "Take a seat Mr...-"

"- Wilshere, Ryan Wilshere."

He answers, smiling kindly back at me.

Ryan Wilshere?

__________________

A/N : I really like putting the twists haha.