"You want us to leave so soon Podolski?" He narrows his eyes, as his face show amusement.

"Uh- no. It's great that you guys are staying here. I just don't want my parents to-"

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it." He smirks.

Ugh !

I check the timing in the clock which was hanging above the TV. It was 10 am and I was already dressed. Might as well go to work if there ain't anything to do now.

Usually, I reach my restaurant at sharp 7.30 am but I was not about to go today because I so was ready for 'Helping Keyona's' mission, but that plan drained into the rat's urine.

"Anyway, now that nobody is going anywhere, I think that's my cue. I'm gonna go and handle my restaurant, you guys will be fine right?"

"Sure." Ricky nods his head.

"Kool." I smile at them and run upstairs to my room to grab my purse.

Putting the pepper spray as well as Trazer with other equipments, I zip up the purse and head to the door.

But, the sight of my open wardrobe stops me.

I narrow my eyes and walk to it. Sebastian couldn't have touched it, could he?

My black lingerie was hanging out from my wardrobe while I was so sure, I had kept it fold and neatly inside.

Don't get me wrong. I don't intend to wear that lingerie for anyone. I just bought and kept because I really liked it.

The demon possessing my body smirks.

Sebastian freakin' Wilshere just went through my wardrobe. OMG !

Wait- that means he must've also seen my flowered design underwear that 12 year old girls wear. Omg, that's so embarrassing.

Oh lord, why he has to touch my things? How am I going to face him?

"Nice lingerie by the way."

I turn around to the voice I knew too well. I hide the blush of embarrassment that crept on my cheeks just by thinking about the underwear.

I just hope he doesn't mention that.

"Uh, thank you." I say hesitantly as I close my wardrobe, tugging everything inside in a rush.

Did I just 'thank' him because he liked my lingerie? Shouldn't I be mad for going through my wardrobe?

I clear my throat before I start to speak.

"But you shouldn't go through my things like that." I say, looking at him.

"Really?" He tilt his head dangerously, while a mocking smile plasters on his face.

"Um- yeah." I stutter. How do you not expect me to? I mean, a sexy beast of a hunk was standing right in front of me and we were both alone here.

Last time we were alone, you know how that turned out. With me wetting myself and him confessing not so good things in my ear, which turned me on by the way.

"What If I wanted to?" He smirks and I didn't realise until now that he was casually walking towards me too.

"Then you should buy your own lingerie."

The fuck that come from? Somehow, the picture of Sebastian in one of the lingerie made me laugh, because that would be so funny and amusing.

I let out a small chuckle at that.

"What's so funny?" He narrows his eyes and I find him close to me, where he stops.

"Nothing?" I say but it comes out more as a question.