S e v e n t e e n

A r i a n a

"So tell me..how did you meet Lance?" She was currently taking all of her stuff out of the suitcase and I was sitting on the bed in shock. How the hell am I supposed to get out of here? If I try anything...He'll hurt her.

"Hello are you there?" Emily was waving her hand infront of my face. I smiled trying to look as normal as possible.
"Yeah? I'm sorry, I'm just a little...tired."
She slowly started Walking over to me; Her heels echoing on the wood floor. Tears were on the rim of my eyes and my face was heating up.

"I know you Ariana. We have been best friends since forever. Why are you lying?" She pulled me into a hug and I couldn't hold onto it any longer.
The tears started pouring from my eyes and wouldn't stop. I felt her rubbing circles on my back to keep me calm.

"We... We've got to get out of here before something bad happens" the tears rolled down my neck and soaked Emily's shoulder.

"Something bad like what?" The tone in her voice changed and I knew I had scared her. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. I felt like it should've been a 'SAY NO MORE' moment but this was serious, all of my hope was withering away.

"When we get out I want to know what's going on." I nodded. I want to get this off my chest and now that we're in it together I can.

"All you need to know now is that Lance is the bad guy." My voice was shaking and my anxiety level was high but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

"Okay. What's the plan?"

__

"Lance?" We waited silently before the door opened up. "Hello beautiful" his thick accent filled the room and made me shiver in disgust.

"Ari was telling me some amazing things about you...Other that how unbelievably attractive you are." Emily sat up mom the bed and started to make her way towards Lance. Her perfectly manicured fingernails rubbed on his chest while her eyes seduced him.

"Don't you want to give me a proper tour of the house" Her hands slowly start to move down his chest only to tease him.

"You must think I'm stupid." His laugh fills the room. The smile falls from her face and she looks to me. What the hell is wrong with this man...

He grabs Emily by the neck and raises her off the ground. "Let's not go beating around the bush now. You don't want a tour, you want to get "dirty?" Am I right." Emily squirms in his hand struggling to breathe and I stand begging for him to stop.

I turn my head and grab the lamp shade ready to knock him out with it but I turn around and Emily's lifeless body is hanging off his shoulder. Her long blonde hair no longer looking as lively as it usually does.

"Look what being a bad girl does." The lamp drops along with me on the floor and my heart feels like its breaking into a million pieces.
"Don't worry, I'm still gonna please her tonight just as she would've wanted." the cold smirk stays on his face as he walks out the door with my best friends lifeless body.

J a s o n

"I can take the back roads and speed we'll get there faster." I closed the trunk which held all of the weapons I would need to kill this son of a bitch.

"We need to leave now, everybody that I picked let's get going." My heart is pumping out of my chest as I think of all the horrible things that could happen if I don't reach her fast enough.

Hours later after looking around the place we had thought he would've been keep Ariana we headed home. Not to sleep but to look for another possible lead.

"How are we looking over there? Any movement in the south?" My nerves are shot and I can't control my temper lately. "We don't have time for this shit. We're running out of time!"

Pressing the home button my her phone the timer popped but once again.

17:39:09

"Hey, Jason I have a car that was seen around the warehouse around the time Ariana got taken. Do you want me to run the license plate?"

"Don't even ask just do it." I walked over watching as he worked his magic on the computer before a familiar address popped on the screen.

"I've got you now you son of a bitch."

___

Y'all I'm so freaking sorry I haven't updated in Jesus knows how long! I have good new and bad news.

I auditioned for this whole musical theater thing and it's a really big deal that I got in. But the hours of rehearsal are cray. 8am to 11pm every day except Saturday's for the rest of this year and next year.

The good news is I got in! WHOOP WHOOP!
Bad news is I won't be able to write anymore or as frequently as I use to.

I don't want to let you guys down but at the same time I have to have a life outside of my phone. I hope you understand.

I love you so much

Vote and comment

Read my other story TRUST.