F i f t e e n

A r i a n a

Tears fell down my face that had been bruised from the beatings they had given me repeatedly for the last 5 hours. They had asked me question i hadn't know the answers to like ' Where was the money located?' or 'Where can we get the shit they took from us?'.

The door the dark room opened and the same face that had kidnapped me walked in with a grin.
He slowly walked toward me and grabbed my arm.

"Time to meet Lance" he grinned and pulled me with him. I winced at how hard his grip had been on my arm but decided best to not complain.

We made our way through the house until we reached a office with double doors.

The man threw me into a chair and walked into another room leaving me waiting anxiously. After about 5 minutes a man walked in, his hair was slicked up and he had on a black suit and tie.

"Hello Darling, My name is Lance." He held his hand out for me to but I didn't move a muscle. I was pissed off i was beaten and taken an i don't even know shit! He didn't even look intimidating he look like one of those guys in high school that was a nerd that turns into a billionaire.He continued talking but i spaced out an ignored what he was saying.His thick british accent did catch me off guard but I know when to restrain myself from freaking out.

"Ariana, are you going to say something." he smiled.
I stood up from my chair and walked over to him.
"Yes..Yes i have a lot to fucking say.." He looked shocked as i started to raise my voice "One, Your gang friends kidnapped me and beat me up! why? I don't know shit!
Two, im so fucking hungry and i didn't get to finish my food and nobody has been nice enough to offer anything because they're caught up on 'I know something'
Three, I just want to go home..." i started to breakdown and cry from frustration.

I felt a hand grab onto my arm and i pushed it away and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry Ariana you can't. leave you were kidnapped for a reason...until our business is done you can't leave." he laughed.

__

J a s o n

"We have to fucking find her! They're going to hurt her if we dont!"

"Jason, there's only so much we can do we dong the best we can bro." I looked at Derek and nodded. I walked over to Ricky who was sitting with his head in his hands.

"When I say watch Ariana.. I MEAN FUCKING WATCH ARIANA!" I walked towards my room rubbing my hair hands and pushing it back. I sat on the bed reminiscing all the good times we had right before i started crying.

What the hell am i supposed to do?
How the hell am I supposed to get her out?

I can't give them the money yet because its all we have to go off us to buy shit with. I could give them back the drugs but we need to profit off of it.

I'm leading these men and we have become a family. I can't just throw away all of our hard work because I think I'm in love.

What if Ariana wasn't worth it? Saving her means losing my business.
This businesses is my life, Ariana is merely a pint that I will have to get over.

I can get over her she's not that important right
She is important! Jason you love her

I can get any girl i want...why her?
Ariana is special...shes not like any other girl.

My conscious was fighting with me. My mind slowly drifted off thinking about Ariana.

Her lips, her laugh, her smile, her soft snores, the way she constantly plays with her hair.

Flashback
I followed after Ariana into the lake after stripping my clothes off. I grabbed her waist and she wrapped her legs around mine.

"Jason, don't go to far I don't know how to swim!"

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

We moved deeper in the water she arched her back and let he hair get wet. She came up making her way to my lips to kiss them.

Kissing her wasn't like kissing anyone there was so much passion, so much lust, so much.... Love.

I have to find her.

_____

I'm rlly not sure why Jason is being such a bitch!

like who wrote this fucking book

Anyway pls pls pls comment BC they make me smile and who doesn't like to smile

Mmmkay ily bye