T h i r t e e n

R i c k y

It's been days since me and Ariana have actually had time where we could just be ourselves so I decided to take her to the movies while Jason was working. I knocked on her and Jason's room and waited for her to open the door.

"one sec" she opened the door and had a silk robe on and her hair in a messy ponytail.
"okay I have an explanation I overslept because Jason wasn't leaving yet so I'm not ready yet just give me like 45 minutes" she smiled apologetically

"Ari it's fine do you want me to come back or can I just stay"

"Oh yeah sure come in"

I walked in and sat in the chair beside the messy bed and tried to make conversation. "So.. how did you sleep?" she smiled widely as she grabbed her clothes from the suitcase and made her way into the bathroom. " Really Good! How about you"

"It could've been better" the whole time I was thinking about her sleeping right next to me.Her soft skin rubbing against mine. Her light snores, the smell of her hair in my face...

"Earth to Ricky" She laughed.

"Sorry I'm still a little tired" she nodded and walked into the bathroom.

45 minutes later she came out in black skinny jeans a black Victoria's Secret sports bra and a gray jacket. Her hair was half up half down and she had little to no makeup on.

She look amazing...

"Ready?"

___

A r i a n a

We finally got home so I made my way to me and Jason's room and I thanked Ricky for taking me out and made my way onto the bed to watch TV. I looked beside the remote and there was a note. I opened it and read

"Hello beautiful, I've missed you so much and I don't think I can go another day without spending some alone time with you. I'll be home around 6:00 to give you a little surprise.
I love you Ariana So much.
Love, Jason"

I blushed super hard and looked at the clock it was already 4:30 so I decided to take a nap and then get ready.

__
Jason walked through the door and I ran to give him a hug. He picked me up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ready?" I nodded my head

The whole car ride me and Jason were aimlessly talking about his day and my day and while he imputed some of his cockiness.

"We are here" I looked at Jason like he was crazy we were in the middle of the woods said "Jase what is this?" I laughed "are you planning my death in your head" he took my hand and acted like he was hurt " No Ariana its a surprise now put this on"

He handed me a blindfold and I looked at him crazy. "Jason I'm going to fall if I can't see"
"Then I'll catch you" He smirked "I got muscles"

Jason helped me out of the car and held onto my waist directing me where to go. I started to hear a rush of water and got scared. "We finally came to a stop and he whispered in my ear.

"Take off your dress" I slowly dropped my straps leaving me in my bra and panties. I heard just rumble around before he finally said told me to take off the blind fold.

I took it off and wasn't able too keep my mouth closed. He had a picnic laid out by this huge lake with a small waterfall. "Jason.." My mouth wouldn't close I was so amazed.

"Like it?" He smiled. I threw my arms around his neck and replied "no I love it"

I walked toward the lake letting the water ride my toes then to my thighs and lastly my waist.

I motioned Jason to join me before I got any deeper. Jason got in and I wrapped my legs around his waist while he held me in the water. "Jase" I laughed " don't go any deeper I can't swim" he started to move back into the water letting the water rise up to our necks.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you Ariana" He looked and to my eyes and stared for a while. "Shit Ariana look what your doing Your making me soft" I laughed and grabbed onto his neck tighter seeing I was still nervous.

"Ariana I have your waist you can let go of my neck." I slowly let go and smiled arching my back letting my whole head get wet and came back up kissing Jason on his lips.

"I love you too Jase" I blushed

____

DRAMA IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN DNT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE HAPPILY EVERY AFTER I REPEAT! NOT THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

Remember to vote and comment for updates

I REALLY JUST NOTICED I HAVE 2k on my book I literally cried thank you guys so much I really appreciate all the love!

BTW IF ANYONE IS SHIPPING
Ariana and Ricky in this story I'll add something special

otherwise

let the violence begin