E l e v e n

A r i a n a
I woke up in my familiar bedroom in my house but I still couldn't shake this disturbed feeling.
I pushed my self out of the bed and picked up my phone from the bed table beside me.

Emily had called 10 times last night and I didn't bother to even pick up? I opened the texts from last night.

'Hey idk what's going on but you can't just keep disappearing into the night'
'Where are you'
'I'm going to go home call me if your in trouble'
'I love you even tho ur a bitch for leaving me'

I laughed at the last text and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face. I stepped down north of the mirror examining my face before putting my cleansing cream on my face.

Waiting for my face to harden I walk downstairs in attempt to start breakfast, I see a person in the kitchen reading a paper I quickly make my way upstairs. I open the closet and get the tennis racket and slowly creep up on the man. I get ready to swing but I notice the tattoos all over his arm.

"J- Jason?" I stutter hesitantly not know how the hell this was possible. He turned around quickly

"Oh hello sweetheart" he made his way towards me "I made you breakfast but I put it away since you weren't awake yet"

"We didn't... um"

"As much as I would like to say yes" he grabbed my hand and rubbed the back "no we didn't but you were pretty convincing that you weren't drunk" he laughed " although you did give me a little strip tease I resisted knowingthat you weren't capable of knowing how you were acting"

Realizing that my face was almost as hard as concrete I excused my self to the bathroom where I took my shower and washed my hair.

I put on my light blue ripped shorts and a crop top with fluffy socks and let my wet hair dangle down my back. and made my way on the couch next to Jason.

"So how did you find me?" He made eyes at me like I had asked a dumb question

"I have a job which requires me to sell illegal products to people which I have to locate myself." I laughed at his comment rethinking my question.

"Okay I'll rephrase the question" I looked down at my palms unsure of how to ask "why did you find me"

The room fell silent for a moment before he reached for my face. "I don't know why... but when I found out you left something inside didn't feel right, I tried to ignore it but I can't. I feel something I don't know what but it's something there and... well let me show you how it feels."

I feel his hand start to search my body, passing firmly onto my waist, my breast and suddenly is on the back of my neck, caressing my scalp slowly. I shiver and he smiles, pressing his pinky finger on my bottom lip.

My face was heated and bright pink and I noticed how dark his eyes became when i pressed a gentle kiss on his finger.

"Oh god Ariana" he whispers

I giggled before sitting on his lap staring right at him. His hands go straight to my waist and I shiver at his touch, I closed my eyes when his lips came slowly on my neck.

It's intense, especially because he is moving so slow, marking every inch of my skin with his lips, using tongue from time to time.

His hands firmly around my waist and I let a low moan come out with hot and heavy breath.
He laughs, pressing his lips onto my chin.

His lips removed themselves from my body leaving me there wanting more.

"That's what I felt when you were there and then you went away."

"I'm sorry" I laid my head on his trying to catch my breath and just enjoy his touch while it lasted.

__________

I'm sorry it so short I've been busy but ilysm so 💜