S i x

"How did you manage to do this again?" Jason laughed as he picked me up and sat me on the marble bathroom counter. "I slipped on my sandal and hit the dresser. Stop laughing Jason!" he opened the cabinet underneath the sink and grabbed peroxide and some bandages. 

He wet a towel and wiped the blood away from the scar. He stood in between my legs and cleaned the cut then placed a bandage on it.

"And you still look beautiful, my love." I smiled widely and jumped from the counter. "as much as I like you in just a shirt, I need you to get ready we need to go out later."

''Where are we going? What should I wear?" I walked over to my bag of clothes and sorted through them. "We're not really going anywhere, i'm just going by the office after I meet a few guys at the house today."

"Oh, okay."

 ***

I decided to wear a soft blush pink sweater, jeans, and white converse over my black lacy bralette. I wasn't to chilly outside, but chilly enough to wear a sweater.

As I made my way downstairs a familiar face stopped me in my tracks. The same horrible man from the party. "Hey, Ariana right?" his arm blocked the exit to the stairs and his face was nearly inches away from mine.

"You got it! I've got to go meet my boyfriend somewhe-" I laugh nervously. "Yeah, I know. The bosses new girl, it won't be long until he kicks you to the curb just like all the others. It'd be smart to have an insurance plan like me." his fingers ran down my cheek all the way to my breast. 

I tried to wiggle out of his reach but he kept inching closer and closer. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me against the wall. His hands untucked my sweater and explored everything underneath. He moaned as his rough lips made contact with my soft ones. My hands were  finally released from his grasp and I pushed his face away and ran down the stairs into Jason's office.

Three men looked angry that I had just barged in and had picked the folders and papers on the table up quickly. Jason was alert and stood up examining the tears that had stained my face. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my forehead. His eyes were soft and sympathetic, it was a new side I had yet to experience.

The three men grabbed their bags and showed themselves out. 

"I don't want you to leave me by myself." i sobbed into his shirt. he softly scratched my back and sat me down on he couch.

He opened a drawer in the table and pulled out a stick. He pulled his lighter out of his pocket and lit the end of the stick. "Here, this will help you relax."

I put the stick in between my lips and inhaled. "Now, hold it before you exhale." I did as I was told and finally exhaled every tear, cry, and anger I had inside my body.

"Lay back and relax,  okay?" my body felt light like I could fly away, or somehow gravity would disappear. Everything is hazy and the last thing I see is Jason take a hit and lay back beside me.