T h r e e

A r i a n a.

I walked through the front door that I had just left a few minutes ago. Jason closed the door behind himself and headed for the kitchen.

"Hungry?" If anything I was mad, but I didn't want to trigger any possibilities that wouldn't be in my favor. "Why am I here?"

"All in due time Ariana."

"Your in a better place than you were before" he smiled at me assuring

"Why did you trick me into getting into your car? I have a life why am I here? Why did you take me? I'm not going to sit around a listen to your bullshit about how lonely you are and you need a companion. I ready to.." Jason slammed his fist into the counter and interrupted my rant.

"Shut up! I need to get another hit. Your agitating me." He reached in his pocket and brought out his phone bring in his fingers to the screen typing a number in.

"Jane, the guest is here. I need you immediately back on full time. Thank you." he turned around to me.

"When I can trust you to be quiet you may leave the house, otherwise you'll be wearing the same clothes as you boyfriend."

"Your Joking..." I interrupted. 

"Try me. Go upstairs and shower. You won't want me to ask again."

Once I was finished showering I entered the familiar bedroom and went through the drawers looking for a decent shirt. I felt two strong hands grab my hips and I spinned around staring Jason in the face. I held my towel close to my body and shoved Jason in the chest pushing him away.

"Don't you dare touch me you filthy piece of shit!" his eyes grew wide and  he shook with anger.

"What did you just say?" he was clenching his hand by his sides into a tight ball. His eyes pierced through mine not blinking once.

I laughed and tried to look like I wasn't shitting my pants at the moment. "Fuck. You. Jason." I turned and grabbed the first shirt I saw in the drawer and headed for the bathroom. Jason stood in front of the door blocking the entrance.

"Get the hell out of here. You're sleeping downstairs. I hope you like the couch."

"Better than sleeping in the bed with you." he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me up against the dresser. "Tread lightly." He dropped me and I left the room without another word.

 I started to cry once again but not for Jason and not for me but for fate and it's really fucked up plan.